[[HimechanNoRibon Nonohara Himeko]], fifteen years old and former witch, woke up one morning to find that her close friend Pokota, a magic talking toy lion, had been switched for a box containing a floating fairy thing. This was yesterday morning, and since then, her friend Erika, who also happens to be the Princess of the Magic Kingdom, has been searching for Pokota's whereabouts.
At the same time, [[FushigiboshiNoFutagohime The Twin Princesses of the Mysterious Star, Fine and Rein]] of Sunny Kingdom discovered that their assistant Poomo hd been replaced with a toy cat... [[RunningGag erm, toy lion]]. Although surprising and inconvenient, the twins took him to a meeting in Jewelry Kingdom, where it was found that the Lion could move and talk.
While all this was happening, elsewhere in Japan, a force of Magical Girls that had recently prevented [[TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt the end of Tokyo as we know it]] was starting to mobilize again - the [[SailorMoon Sailor Senshi.]] Specifically, Sailor Pluto had called a meeting because she had been having time-induced headaches. On her way to the meeting this morning, however, an amnesiac boy fell on her and exposed the secret of the Sailor Senshi to Osaka Naru and Gurio Umino.
At the same time, in Magic Kingdom, it was discovered that the three people leading the search for Pokota - Kamilu, Robelia, and [[RanmaOneHalf Kanro]] - had managed to fall out of a closet on Earth. Luckily for all involved, it was the closet of Nonohara Aiko, older sister of Himeko. Although a small amount of Damage Control needed to be done, no memories were erased as it had conveniently been decided some time beforehand that, because her boyfriend was now on the Missing Persons list, Aiko was allowed to know of TheMasquerade.
Or at least, that's what's been written so far. There's something about a prophecy, but I can't be buggered to type it up here. Although Kanro's inclusion officially means that Ranma 1/2 is included in the list of continuities snarled up in this mess, he is not, nor will he ever be, a new senshi.[[spoiler: That doesn't mean that it won't happen to someone, though.]]
It can be read [[http://raekuul.deviantart.com/journal/26658465/ on Raekuul's deviantArt account]], or at [[http://addventure.bast-enterprises.de/223473.html The Anime Addventure]], or at [[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5405334/1/Three_Messengers Fanfiction.net]]. It's also somewhere in the fanfiction board of Gaia Online... somewhere...
[[WMG: Someone help me trope this out. I can't find everything by myself. ~Raekuul]]
* AbortedArc - As things look now, mainly because it is easier to have Aiko in the know, the Drama Club will never be performing The Mysterious Star as a play. Not that there won't be a gag or two about this later on.
* ArtifactTitle - It was originally called "Honobono Crossing", and it was to be a pure crossover between Himechan's Ribbon and Futagohime. Then I decided that Setsuna Meioh needed to have a headache...
** For the record, Honobono is the fansub group that is subbing both Futagohime and Himechan.
* ButtMonkey - Arisaka Sei has been dragged on his face twice in two days. Keep in mind that he is probably the least "physically capable" member of the cast across all three continuities.
* MegaCrossover - Himechan's Ribbon, Twin Princesses of the Mysterious Star, Sailor Moon...
** Also, Kanro is a crossover character by being the Magic Kingdom Duplicate of Ranma (of Ranma One-Half), only with all the skills of Professor Lockheart of Harry Potter.
* SimultaneousArcs, or maybe TheRashomon, or perhaps RotatingArcs...
** Maybe Rotating Arcs, because the time spent with Fine, Rein and Pokota is more comedic, the time spent with Himeko and Aiko is more dramatic, and the Sailor Senshi get whatever treatment I feel like handing them.