The Quest for the Holey Grail (yes, Holey) is a ridiculous multi-fandom crossover written by [=KingAurthr=] (later known as [=KingAurthr2=]), a mysterious figure who appears to be approx. six and a half years old, and rife with major spelling, grammar, and plot mistakes.
The story begins with King Arthur (Aurthr,Aurthur,Aurther, etc) and Lancelot getting a message about the 'Holey' Grail, and culminates in a massive epic battle between the "good team" and the "drak ones". Along the way King Arthur meets up with Harry Potter (Didn't you know? "Yes, the grail is atually the goblet of fire from the harry poter book", and yes, that's an actual quote), Hagrid, "indian Jones" (otherwise known as Indiana Jones), "the lord of the rings people", Doctor Who, "professor snake" (a character who can only be Professor Snape), and inexplicably, Scooby Doo and the Mystery Machine. The "evil team" has an equally eclectic mix of characters that includes the "lick king from Wrodl fo Warcraf", "Voldermor", Sauron, and the "russian woman from indian Jones and the crystal skull".
Of course, it has all the makings of a terribly awesome fanfic including time travel, out-of-character plots, killing characters off for little to no reason, leaving basically everything unexplained, and doors made from skulls, bones and dead bodies. The finished version of the story can be found here: [[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7984354/1/The_Quest_for_the_Holey_Grail]]
!!This fanfic provides examples of:
* AllLowercaseLetters: A fair amount of character's names are spelled using only lower case letters at some point in the story.
* CurbStompBattle: Pretty much any time the "good team" fights the evil forces.
* DramaticReading: By Tropers/ManWithoutABody, Part 1 [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj7LvAyq9Kk here]].
* InformedAbility: The whole point of the quest is to compile some kind of epic weapon to destroy the Drak/Dark Ones, but it isn't really ever explained why the weapon will help.
* NewPowersAsThePlotDemands: "Indian Jones" appears to have bottomless pockets that can hold flamethrowers and crystal skulls, and Gandalf can use all kinds of magic explosions. Also other examples.
* NoPunctuationPeriod: Tends to happen for fairly long stretches of story.
* OutOfCharacter: Most characters have at least a slight deviation.
* RougeAnglesOfSatin: Quite a few times.
* YouFailGeographyForever: The Prancing Pony , or "dancing pony in", is not in "hobbittown", and there probably isn't a haunted house at Rohan either.