''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7591040/1/The-Queen-who-fell-to-Earth The Queen Who Fell To Earth]]'' and it's sequel ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8186304/1/On-the-Wings-of-Dragons On The Wings of Dragons]]'' by [[http://www.fanfiction.net/u/777540/Bobmin356 Bobmin356]] is a CrossOver between ''Franchise/HarryPotter'' and ''Literature/TheDragonridersOfPern.'' Forced to compete and abandoned by his friends, Harry Potter steps from the tent with only one goal in mind, suicide. Instead he awakens a power that spans time and space and starts a war between the worlds.
!!''The Queen Who Fell To Earth'' provides examples of:
* AssholeVictim: [[spoiler: [[AndThereWasMuchRejoicing Umbridge who is unceremoniously dumped]] ''[[AndThereWasMuchRejoicing Between]]''.]]
* BondCreatures: The Dragons.
* TheChainsOfCommanding: Many times, characters will make a reference to Harry taking on too much effort on his shoulders.
* CrapsackWorld: Harry has to look out for people trying to exploit his dragons both in the Wizarding World and in the muggle world.
* DespairEventHorizon: Harry after being ostracized by his classmates after his name comes out of the Goblet of Fire, he's [[DrivenToSuicide ready to commit suicide]] [[spoiler: but he gets better after he Impresses]].
** It gets mentioned that, whenever a dragon or a rider dies, the other member of the dragon-rider partnership will pass this.
* DragonRider: Of course.
* FateWorseThanDeath: [[spoiler: Voldemort's ultimate fate is to become a muggle curiosity and science experiment.]]
** [[spoiler:Percy Weasley, who decided to spy on a group of magical terrorists, was given a Draught of Living Death and then awakened, which meant he was awake but unable to interact with anyone. He was found before he went mad, fortunately.]]
* FluffyTheTerrible: all of the dragons.
* GambitPileup: despite being about a squadron of dragonriders it's very much a political thriller where everyone has their own agenda.
* HeWhoFightsMonsters: Harry worries about this given the lengths he has to go to in order to protect dragonkind.
* LoadsAndLoadsOfCharacters: just like in both source canons.
* MakeRoomForTheNewPlot: [[spoiler: How the conflict with Voldemort is resolved.]]
* TomTheDarkLord: apart from the TropeNamer [[spoiler:who gets offed soon into the story anyway]], there is terrorist Carlos the Gerbil, who picked his name in an attempt to draw a parallel with Carlos the Jackal, without knowing what a [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbil gerbil]] actually is.
* TookALevelInBadass: Harry.
* UpliftedAnimal: Dragons arenít just animals ó they are sentient. Since much of the Wizarding World's economy is based on dragon products they refuse to acknowledge this.