''[[http://www.fimfiction.net/story/9916/I-am-War I Am War]]'' is a ''WesternAnimation/MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic'' fanfic.
In it, the Cutie Mark Crusaders discover the God of War, Excolotis, trapped in stone in an ancient abandoned cave far below the earth. Obviously, they release him and discover that he's actually not that bad, at least to them. From that point forward, Excolotis spends his time in Ponyville, getting used to new things and just going with it.
!!This ''My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic'' fanfic contains examples of:
* AintTooProudToBeg: Celestia pleads to Excolotis for help with her kingdom early on because she has no idea how to defend it from Gryphon raiders.
** Excolotis does it when Fluttershy is held hostage by Gryphons.
* BadAss: As Excolotis is the God of War, this is to be expected.
** Kind of ruined by him trying to fit into buildings built for smaller things.
* BreakingTheFourthWall: Pinkie Pie does this, delivering a message form the author and at one point addressing the readers directly.
* BewareTheNiceOnes: Pinkie Pie used to live in the middle of nowhere, far away from any guards or law enforcement in a world with countless dangers. As a result, she's used to death and the concept of killing.
* BloodKnight: Excolotis shows shades of this, but it's hard to tell as we never get to see things from his point of view...
* BilingualBonus: The gryphons all speak German.
** The names of various places are diret translations of actual places in the native language.
* DarkerAndEdgier: The blood flies in this story.
* LargeAndInCharge: Celestia shows signs of this, as in the show, though Excolotis is stated to be even larger than the princess, though just under Discord. Also differs from the fact that Excolotis doesn't seem to actually seem to give any orders except for a flashback seqence.
* MundaneUtility: Excolotis uses his skill with thrown weapons to win a game of darts.
* RealityEnsues: Being hit with a mace hurts. Doesn't matter where.
** Saving the world from Discord doesn't undo the psychological damage, as the Princesses found out.