[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7725554/1/Harry_Potter_Shattered_Prophecy Harry Potter Shattered Prophecy]] is a Franchise/DragonAge and ''Literature/HarryPotter'' crossover fanfiction by @/InsanityLord. It is the first story in a planned trilogy.
'''Synoposis:''' Harry Potter is the son of Morrigan and Alistair, the Old God that she bore the night before the final battle in Ferelden. Now, he's in Hogwarts for his first year... Pity the idiots that try to manipulate him, really.
!! This fic provides examples of:
* AGodAmI: Naturally, Harry himself.
** And [[spoiler: Tiamat, an ancient goddess residing within the Fade around Hogwarts. Harry finds her utterly [[UncannyValley creepy]] in human form, concluding that there's just something ''wrong'' with her human form]].
** And now [[spoiler: Luna joins the ranks of gods. She's Zazikel, Old God of Chaos.]]
* CurbStompBattle: [[spoiler: Harry versus Pride Demon!Voldemort in the Fade. It can't really be called a fight...]]
** And [[spoiler: Harry killing the basilisk and the White Avatar in one hit ''each''.]]
* EldritchAbomination: Harry ''himself'', and possibly [[spoiler: Morrigan due to the soul of the Old God passing into her body when the Archdemon died.]]
* MamaBear: When Dumbledore [[spoiler: arrives at Morrigan's home to put up the blood wards that would have used Harry's own blood in their creation]], Morrigan gets mad at him and proceeds to [[spoiler: kick his ass, earning the right to use the Elder Wand in the process. She then turns the Elder Wand ''into a mage's staff'' for Harry to use later in life.]]
* ShoutOut: Morrigan asks Harry [[spoiler: what the vision he got from the girl in the crystal entailed. It's a ShoutOut to ''Franchise/MassEffect'' and the vision Shepard gets from the Prothean Beacon.]]
* NoFourthWall: Luna, seemingly at random, states that [[spoiler: it's about the time in the story that the villain kidnaps somebody close to the hero.]] Naturally, nobody has any idea what she's going on about. Then in the following chapter, after [[spoiler: the White Avatar kidnaps Bellatrix and takes her to the Chamber]], Luna tells Hermione: "I told you so." Hermione is just confused.
--> "This was the twist. One of them anyway."