''Dragon Ball: Insanity School'' is an Italian DragonBall FanFiction written by a fan under the nickname of "Final Goku".
It started as a humorous HighSchoolAU where all the main cast still attend the same class in the same school, though many chapters are set outside of this context and are affectionate parodies of the main arcs of both ''DragonBallZ'' and ''DragonBallGT'', plus some other original situations. The series is pretty funny though sometimes it employs VulgarHumor.
The whole fic counts 23 chapters and ends in a CliffHanger.
For those who can understand Italian, [[http://dragonballarena.gamesurf.it/fanfic/dragon_ball_insanity_school.php here's a link]].
!!Dragon Ball Insanity School contains examples of:
* AbsurdlySharpBlade: Trunks' sword.
-->'''Freeza''':" Wow, what a [[CoolSword cool sword!]] Can I touch it?"
-->'''Trunks''':" Yup, just be careful it's very.."
* AbusiveParents: Vegeta and also Goku.
* AffablyEvil: Cell have a gentle and nice conversation with C-18.... before devouring her for his OneWingedAngel.
* AssShove: How Cell knock out Pan with a sneak attack using his stinger tail.
* AttentionDeficitOohShiny: Super Bu tries to pull this on Gohan to no effect. It works on Goku though.
* BadAss: Goku.
** LittleMissBadass: Pan.
* BerserkButton: Super Bu doesn't like to be compared with a "kimono-wearing sausage". Also when Goku Super Sayan 4 is smashing Baby around, he calls out Vegeta for being a spineless and inferior warrior. This prompts Vegeta to turn into the Golden Oozaru.
** A whole chapter is focused on the main cast trying to take a magazine away from a sleeping Goku without waking him up. When they eventually do he's so pissed that he blast them all to the North Pole with a Kamehameha.
* BigEater: The Sayans of course. During Crilin's one-sided battle against C-17 they kill the time by devouring lots of food (including a colossal sandwich, a whole stack of mozzarella cheese and a gargantuan pizza).
* BishounenLine: Spoofed when Bulma mistake's Majin Bu's transformation for a slimming technique.
* BreakingTheFourthWall: When Babidi tells Vegeta that he can solve his problems about Goku and the tournament.
-->'''Vegeta''':"How could you know that!? Wait, did you... read the script!? Final Goku, you bastard!! I want to read that too!!"
** Later, when [[spoiler: Crilin's HeroicResolve fails]], Piccolo blames it on Final Goku again.
* BroughtDownToNormal: [[spoiler: In the last chapter, Broly accidentally removes Goku's tail. With a BigNo from Goku and a BigYes from Vegeta.]]
* BrutalHonesty: Piccolo, during Crilin's showdown against C-17
-->'''Piccolo''':" What a lousy fight!"
-->'''Goten''':" Oh, come on! Crilin is doing his best, fighting for the sake of his wife and his friends, putting everything's got in the heated battle!"
-->'''Piccolo''':" .... It's still a lousy fight!"
* ButtMonkey: Crilin, Vegeta and Freeza, who first suffers an HumiliationConga and later is bullied around by Cell.
* CallingYourAttack: Played straight in the first chapters, spoofed during the Baby arc, whose attacks names are so long that Goku eventually fall asleep and gets hit later.
* CampGay: Freeza and apparently Cooler.
* CannotTellAJoke: Weaponized. In order to punish Pan, Gohan force her [[CoolAndUnusualPunishment to listen at Piccolo's list of jokes.]]
* CasualKink: Pan and Trunks are in bondage.
* ComicallyMissingThePoint: When Vegeta tries to remember what "powerful and dreaded skill" Baby had.
-->'''Vegeta''':"Now I remember! He was an ace in Origami! He could do anything, even the most complicated ones!"
* CordonBleughChef: Goten.
-->'''Goten''':" Let's see, I've made you tuna, leeks, mayonnaise, sausages, jam, onions and chocolate cream''.
-->'''Trunks''':" Well, this sauce looks good (Both he and Bra eat a spoonful of it) But where's the rest?"
-->'''Goten''':" What rest? Is all there in that [[NauseaFuel sauce you're eating]]!"
* CovertPervert: Goku accept to help Pan to get away from her punishment. In exchange he wants her album of naughty pictures of her and Trunks.
* CreepyCrossdresser: Freeza, who wears lipstick and make up and has (at home) an evening dress.
* CurbStompBattle: Goku against almost everyone else, while Vegeta is usually at the receiving end. Also C-17 against Crilin, for letting him marry C-18.
* ADateWithRosiePalms: Apparently Gohan, who admit it when Kaioshin reveals himself.
* DestructoNookie: What happened between C-18 and Crilin in a wardrobe, leaving the latter totally exhausted.
* DisproportionateRetribution: What happens to Bulma when Vegeta sees Future!Trunks for the first time. Namely, he chews her out accusing her of cloning his son and beat her to a pulp for ''half an hour'' screaming all the swear words he knows at her. After realizing his mistake he ask for forgiveness and spends the following three days [[HeroicBSOD sitting in a corner]].
* DroppedABridgeOnHim: Darbula is eaten offscreen by Majin Bu. Much to Babidi's despair.
* EasilyForgiven: Baby. Mainly because when still possessing Goten he destroyed the school with a ki-blast, granting them six months of freedom.
* EffeminateMisogynisticGuy: Freeza is portrayed as one. As he stated, he "hates every female life form, except for himself." He's also CampGay.
* EnemyMine: How Baby manages to take over Vegeta.
-->'''Baby''':"Come on, Vegeta!"
-->'''Baby''':"We could take over the universe!"
-->'''Baby''':"We could eat as much as we want!"
-->'''Baby''':"We could kick Goku's ass!"
-->'''Vegeta''':"...What the hell are you waiting for!? Come in!!"
* EscalatingBrawl: This happens at the end of the World Tournament. Vegeta, who is angry at Trunks, hits him, prompting Pan to come to his help and getting hit, prompting Gohan to join the battle, prompting Trunks to protect his father, prompting Goten to defend his brother, [[OverlyLongGag prompting Vegeta to protect his son]] and finally pushing [[PapaWolf Goku to help his sons.]]
* EvenEvilHasStandards: Cell berates Freeza for [[spoiler: using an audiotape of Piccolo's worse jokes]] to torture Pan.
* FauxActionGirl: Pan during the Baby arc.
* FelonyMisdemeanor: Cell's act of ultimate evil consist in..... stopping the main cast from using the bathroom. ForTheLulz.
* FoeYay: Freeza has a crush on Trunks.
* HeelFaceTurn: Baby and eventually Freeza and Cell [[spoiler: after being curb-stomped by Pan]].
* HeroicResolve: During the hopeless battle against C-17, Crilin gets motivated by C-18 cheering for him and unleash a superpowerful attack. [[spoiler: It fails to do any damage at all because, as Goku stated, he's not the main character.]]
* HeroicSacrifice: Parodied when Vegeta tries to pull a TakingYouWithMe on Majin Bu and everyone stops him, telling him to quit that bullshit.
* HoistByHisOwnPetard: Freeza [[spoiler: succumbs to the audiotape of Piccolo's worst jokes used to torture Pan.]]
* HumiliationConga: Freeza, who gets beaten to a pulp by Goku, is slammed against a wall by Cell, cut himself with Trunks' sword, lost his toe to Trunks' sword (again) and finally as he leave the hospital he's hit by Goku's Spirit Bomb by mistake.
* IfYoureSoEvilEatThisKitten: Subverted and parodied when Darbula "tests" Majin Vegeta
-->'''Darbula''': " Destroy this wall!"
--> (Vegeta destroys the wall)
-->'''Darbula''': " Use the Big Bang Attack!"
--> (Vegeta cast the Big Bang Attack)
-->'''Darbula''': "Dance the [[http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macarena_%28song%29 Macarena!]]"
* ILetYouWin: C-17 to Crilin, [[spoiler: only because he realized that he and his sister could exploit him for cash to no end.]]
* IgnoredEnemy: Majin Bu at first. He has to pass himself for a snack vendor in order to draw their attention on him.
* InSeriesNickname: "Comma-head" for Baby.
* IncestIsRelative: At one point Pan tries to hit on Goku.
-->'''Goku''':" No Pan!! How many time I have told you this!? We're relatives, so no way!!"
* JerkAss: Everyone, but Goten takes the cake: he ends up destroying Vegeta's house by accident while he was away, promise to help Trunks and Bra and then he promptly blames them for everything.
* KilledOffForReal: Majin Bu.
* LampshadeHanging: In the very first chapter the characters lampshade about how they're all in the same class despite the technically different ages.
* LateArrivalSpoiler: Future!Trunks arrives long after the androids and Cell. Later Kaioshin too.
-->'''Kaioshin''':" I'm here to warn you about a grave danger that must be stopped at once before it dooms us all... Majin Bu!"
-->'''Trunks''':" Dude, you're as efficient as my future counterpart. Bu's already here."
* LeeroyJenkins: Vegeta. To the point that Goku's main tactic is waiting for Vegeta to charge at the new enemy, watching him getting pummeled and then elaborate a counter attack.
* ManlyGay: [[spoiler: Broly in the last chapter.]]
* MistakenForGay: Baby, when he tells Goten that he "wants his body". He also complains that this always happens to him.
* MundaneUtility: Goten using Ki blasts to fry mosquitoes.
* MuggingTheMonster: The first encounter between Freeza and Cell.
-->'''Freeza''': " Hey Hey! You're a new one? You must know that there are rules here that saysa that you must.."
-->'''Cell''':" Get the F*** out of here!!" (Slams Freeza on the wall with a slap)
-->'''Freeza''':" Enough! I'll change school, there are too many guys stronger than me around here..."
* NoHoldsBarredBeatdown: Majin Vegeta on Goku, especially when he finds out that he slept with his wife.
* OffhandBackhand: While asleep, Goku does this to Pan when she tries to recover the magazine he's holding in his arms. This later gets [[UpToEleven upped]] when Goku cast a Kamehameha at Vegeta while still asleep.
* OfficialCouple: Besides the canon couples we also have Trunks and Pan.
* OhCrap: Majin Vegeta, when Goku turns into a Super Sayan 3 mid combat and proceed to hand him his ass.
* OhMyGods: "Holy Kaioshin!" is used as a swear word. When Kaioshin himself see Majin Buu he says "Holy Myself!"
* OldShame: In his childhhod [[spoiler: Goku used to date Broly who gave him lots of candies. This comes back to bite his ass in the last chapter.]]
* OneSceneWonder: Nappa, Raditz, Cooler, C-16 and Darbula.
* OvershadowedByAwesome: Raditz.
-->'''Raditz''':" Sob, is that possible that I'm so overshadowed by my brother that no one remembers my name anymore!?"
* QuirkyMinibossSquad: The Ginyu Force. Used to distract the teacher in case of a surprise exam.
* RightBehindMe: Happens to Pan when she starts bad-mouthing Gohan in front of her friends.
* RoguesGallery: Parodied at one point when Freeza meet Cell and learns that he want revenge on the Z class.
-->'''Freeza''':" You too? Damn, those bastards have a lot of enemies, haven't they..."
-->(a crowd of gloomy and mysterious characters appears behind them) "More than you can think of!!" (they disappear).
-->'''Freeza''':" What was that!?"
* SayMyName: Inversion, Vegeta rarely calls someone with his proper name, to the point that Gohan wonder if he's something against the practice of baptism.
* SexFaceTurn: How Goku frees Chichi from Baby's brainwashing.
* ShownTheirWork: At one point Piccolo hit Pan with a shoe when she whistle near him. The third movie shown that Nameks are weakened by whistles.
* StupidSexyFlanders: At one point Vegeta ends up imagining a submissive Goku dressed as a maid.
* SmallNameBigEgo: Cooler, who tells Freeza that he'll show him how to handle Sayans.... and is sent flying away by Goku.
** Averted by Cell.
-->'''Cell''':" I was waiting for you Goku, Now, you'll face the Perfect Being!!"
-->'''Goku''':" Yeah... sure..."
-->'''Cell''':" Look, I'm not bragging or else, is Gero who gave me this name!"
* ToiletHumor: The whole fight with Cell is riddled of this, as he's stopping them from using the bathrooms.
* TooDumbToLive: Goku.
* TookALevelInBadass: Pan, and how...
* TookALevelInJerkAss: All the good guys, except maybe Gohan and Piccolo.
* VillainTeamUp: Freeza and Cell in one of the latest chapters.
* WhatHappenedToTheMouse: Babidi.