''The Albus Potter Series'' is a series of Literature/HarryPotter fanfics by [[http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1619871/Vekin87/ Vekin87]]. Taking place 19 years after the main series, it picks up where the 7th books epilogue begins as it follows the adventures of Albus Severus Potter after he is put into Slytherin House. What makes this fanfic particularly unique is the fact that the author has released full complete books for the 7 years at Hogwarts as well as the author's ability to emulate Rowling's style.
Aiding Albus in his adventures are new friends Morrison Vincent and Scorpius Malfoy, fellow Slytherin students, Mirra Tunnels of Gryffindor as well as his cousin Rose Weasley.
The completed series is:
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380964/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Dungeon-of-Merlin-s-Mist Albus Potter and the Dungeon of Merlin's Mist]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4490970/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Dragonfang-Wand Albus Potter and the Dragon Fang Wand]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5347945/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Foulest-Book Albus Potter and the Foulest Book]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5785145/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Rise-of-the-Dark-Alliance Albus Potter and the Rise of the Dark Alliance]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6613306/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Silver-Wizard Albus Potter and the Silver Wizard]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7343487/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Fortress-of-the-Dead Albus Potter and the Fortress of the Dead]]''
* ''[[https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10734283/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-War-Within Albus Potter and the War Within]]''
!!This fanfic provides examples of:
* AdultsAreUseless: Played with - unlike during his father's schooltime adventures, where adults were often legitimately incapacitated, useless or just plain unable to help, Albus feels this way about the adults in his life (sometimes for fairly petty reasons) yet often merely lacks the patience to accept help in the first place. As a result, he tends to try to solve problems all on his own, with sometimes negative consequences.
* ApologeticAttacker: Scorpius and Morrison while [[spoiler:dueling Harry Potter.]]
* AmplifierArtifact: The Dragonfang Wand makes people stronger by unlocking one's full potential. [[spoiler:Also, it weilds the combined power of the remains of every soul it has devoured.]]
* ArtifactOfDoom: The Dragonfang Wand gradually consumes the mind of all who use it.
* TheAtoner: The Malfoy family is an example of this. Scorpius's mother all but told him he must become top of his class and work to find his place in the world because his name sure won't help him.
* BrilliantButLazy: Albus describes Scorpius as this, but whether he is or not is up to debate.
* BigEater: Morrison Vincent, one of Albus's best friends.
* BusCrash: [[spoiler:The Hammer,]] who is PutOnABus during book six only to be killed off-page early in book seven.
* ContinuityNod: Many passing references are made to the events of the canon series. Albus almost never realizes the significance of them.
* CoolTeacher: Neville Longbottom, and later [[spoiler:Draco Malfoy]]
* CowardlyLion: Albus is one, at least in the first book.
* ChronicBackstabbingDisorder: [[spoiler:Sebastian Darvy]] screws over Albus so that he can join [[spoiler:his half-brother]], only to screw him over [[spoiler:two years later]]. Also, [[spoiler:Fango Wilde]], who basically switches sides whenever it's advantageous for him.
* ChronicHeroSyndrome: Albus, to the point that his enemies notice and take advantage.
* DeadpanSnarker: Scorpius Malfoy does this a lot.
* DeathEqualsRedemption: [[spoiler:Lucius Malfoy]] and [[spoiler:Warren Waddelesworth]] die the first time they fight against the [[spoiler:Dark Alliance]].
* FiveManBand: Somewhat, among Albus and his closest friends.
** TheHero: Albus Potter
** TheLancer: Scorpius Malfoy; doubles as TheSmartGuy
** TheBigGuy: Morrison Vincent
** TheChick: Mirra Tunnels
* GenerationXerox: Several of the kids have many of the previous generation's personality traits, but usually mixed and matched a bit.
* GoldenSuperMode: Whenever Albus uses the power of the Dragonfang Wand, his eyes turn gold (tinting his vision that color as well) and golden light surrounds him.
* GrayAndGreyMorality: More so than the original ''Literature/HarryPotter'' novels. Who's right and who's wrong is a complex issue, as Harry, Ron, and Hermione [[MisterExposition explain]] whenever a new major character is introduced.
** [[spoiler: Lucius Malfoy]], for all his past flaws, dies protecting his family and the Potters and Weasleys.
** [[spoiler: Warren Waddlesworth]] may not have been a true villain to start with (this is VERY debatable), but it can't be denied that he died to help both Albus and the Wizarding World.
* IneptMage: Albus and his friend Morrison aren't the best at spells, at least at first.
** Averted with Albus, who [[spoiler:recieves some training from Fairhart in The Fortress Of Dread, this then becomes a TookALevelInBadass for Albus. However his father does call him out that for all the power he does obtain, they are only offensive spells. He still knows practically nothing of defensive or healing magic.]]
* InstantAllegianceArtifact: The Dragonfang Wand causes a shift in morality, making the wielder more likely to kill and fall into the DarkSide, at least according to Harry. It does make its wielder much more willing to do amoral things at the very least.
* InsufferableGenius: Scorpius and Rose each have their moments.
* JumpingOffTheSlipperySlope: The Renegades, a group of wizard vigilantes who killed Death Eaters after the second war with Voldemort. They wound up killing almost as many people as the Death Eaters did, including many innocents.
%%* KnightTemplar: The Renegades, big time.
* MultipleChoicePast: Fairhart gives a different reason why his face is horribly scarred every time someone asks. [[spoiler: Albus continues the tradition with his own scarred hand in the epilogue.]]
* NotQuiteDead: [[spoiler:Fairhart. Even though his body was not found, every character in the story (except Albus) thinks he is dead, but it turns out that he really wasn't, as he is the titular Silver Wizard in the fifth story of the series. He dies for real at the end of the sixth story, making him a character who was BackForTheDead]]
* SanitySlippage: The Dragonfang Wand causes this in its chosen masters as it gradually consumes their minds.
* SuperpoweredEvilSide: The Dragonfang Wand has some... interesting side effects on [[spoiler:Albus]], to put it lightly.]]
* TheMentor: Harry serves as this a lot, obviously. Fairhart later takes this role.
* TookALevelInBadass: Albus, who [[spoiler:recieves some training from Fairhart in The Fortress Of Dread]].
* TrademarkFavoriteFood: Albus's is bacon. Morrison's is fudge.
* TwoFaced: Half of Fairhart's face is horribly disfigured thanks to [[spoiler:Fango Wilde.]]
* WhatTheHellHero: Albus receives more and more of these as the series goes on, mostly from his family - as his actions tend to alienate them. It hits its worst when [[spoiler: he gets Harry fired,]] (made even worse because [[spoiler: Harry]] is the ''only'' person who doesn't try to blame him) at which point he starts taking on shades of TheAtoner.
* WithGreatPowerComesGreatInsanity: [[spoiler:The Dragonfang Wand drinks the life essences and wears down the minds of its wielders while giving them great power.]]
* WretchedHive: Kakos, known colloquially as the Toxic Quarry, is an impoverished town rife with crime and corruption, a haven for criminals that has horrendous living conditions and essentially functions apart from civilization and is most known for its illegal potion trade.