''The Albus Potter Series'' is a series of Literature/HarryPotter fanfics by [[http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1619871/Vekin87/ Vekin87]]. Taking place 19 years after the main series, it picks up where the 7th books epilogue begins as it follows the adventures of Albus Severus Potter after he is put into Slytherin House. What makes this fanfic particularly unique is the fact that the author has released full complete books for 6 of the 7 years at Hogwarts, with the sixth book in progress as well as the author's ability to emulate Rowling's style.
Aiding Albus in his adventures are new friends Morrison Vincent and Scorpius Malfoy, fellow Slytherin students, Mirra Tunnels of Gryffindor as well as his cousin Rose Weasley.
The series so far is:
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380964/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Dungeon-of-Merlin-s-Mist Albus Potter and the Dungeon of Merlin's Mist]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4490970/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Dragonfang-Wand Albus Potter and the Dragon Fang Wand]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5347945/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Foulest-Book Albus Potter and the Foulest Book]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5785145/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Rise-of-the-Dark-Alliance Albus Potter and the Rise of the Dark Alliance]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6613306/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Silver-Wizard Albus Potter and the Silver Wizard]]''
* ''[[http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7343487/1/Albus-Potter-and-the-Fortress-of-the-Dead Albus Potter and the Fortress of the Dead]]''
!!This fanfic provides examples of:
* AdultsAreUseless: Played with - unlike during his father's schooltime adventures, where adults were often legitimately incapacitated, useless or just plain unable to help, Albus feels this way about the adults in his life (sometimes for fairly petty reasons) yet often merely lacks the patience to accept help in the first place. As a result, he tends to try to solve problems all on his own, with sometimes negative consequences.
* ArtifactOfDoom: The Dragon Fang Wand
** AmplifierArtifact: Powers include: [[spoiler:unlock a one's full potential, summoning an army of the dead, and picking a master whom it will not allow to kill.]]
* TheAtoner: The Malfoy family is an example of this. Scorpius's mother all but told him he must become top of his class and work to find his place in the world because his name sure won't help him.
* BrilliantButLazy: Albus describes Scorpius as this, but whether he is or not is up to debate.
* BigEater: Morrison, one of Albus's best friends.
* CallBack: To many of Harry's adventures from the series, which Albus almost never realizes the significance of.
* CoolTeacher: Neville Longbottom, and later [[spoiler:Draco Malfoy]]
* CowardlyLion: Albus, at least in the first book.
* ChronicBackstabbingDisorder:[[spoiler: Sebastian Darvy screws over Albus so that he can join his half-brother, only to screw him over two years later.]]
* ChronicHeroSyndrome: Albus, [[spoiler:to the point that his enemies notice and take advantage.]]
* DeadpanSnarker: Scorpius Malfoy does this a lot.
* FiveManBand: Somewhat, among Albus and his closest friends.
** TheHero: Albus
** TheLancer: Scorpius, doubles as TheSmartGuy
** TheBigGuy: Morrison
** TheChick: Mirra Tunnels
* GenerationXerox: Several of the kids have many of the previous generation's personality traits, but usually mixed and matched a bit.
* GrayAndGreyMorality: More so than the original Literature/HarryPotter novels.
* IneptMage: Albus and his friend Morrison aren't the best at spells, at least at first.
** Averted with Albus, who [[spoiler:recieves some training from Fairhart in The Fortress Of Dread, this then becomes a TookALevelInBadass for Albus. However his father does call him out that for all the power he does obtain, they are only offensive spells. He still knows practically nothing of defensive or healing magic.]]
* InstantAllegianceArtifact: The Dragon Fang Wand causes a shift in morality, making the wielder more likely to kill and fall into the DarkSide, at least according to Harry.
* InsufferableGenius: Scorpius and Rose each have their moments.
* JumpingOffTheSlipperySlope: The Renegades, a group of wizard vigilantes who killed Death Eaters after Second Wizard War. They wound up killing almost as many as the Death Eaters themselves.
* KnightTemplar: The Renegades, big time.
* [[spoiler:NotQuiteDead: Fairhart, even though his body was not found, every character in the story (except Albus) thinks he is dead, but it turns out that he really wasn't, as he is the titular Silver Wizard in the fifth story of the series, he then sort of kidnaps Albus, trains him to be a better wizard, only to die at the end of the sixth story, making him a character who was BackForTheDead]]
* SuperpoweredEvilSide:[[spoiler: The Dragonfang Wand has some... interesting side effects on Albus, to put it lightly.]]
* TheMentor: Harry serves as this a lot obviously.
* TookALevelInBadass: Albus, who [[spoiler:recieves some training from Fairhart in The Fortress Of Dread]].
* TrademarkFavoriteFood: Albus and bacon. Morrison and fudge.
* WhatTheHellHero: Albus receives more and more of these as the series goes on, mostly from his family - as his actions tend to alienate them. It hits its worst when [[spoiler: he gets Harry fired,]] (made even worse because [[spoiler: Harry]] is the ''only'' person who doesn't try to blame him) at which point he starts taking on shades of TheAtoner.