Examples that appear in multiple forms of media.
* In crime fiction, it's a general rule that child predators don't do well in prison.
** Sometimes, women abusers are the same. Doubly so if it's a child predator who targets young girls...
* Sometimes, thieves who aren't shown as an AntiHero or at least sympathetic may refuse to steal from people, or even injure people unless it's in self defense.
* Everybody hates ThoseWackyNazis.
* In a setting where DrugsAreBad, even established villains may refuse to deal drugs and look down on those who do. Especially if there's an [[TheAggressiveDrugDealer aggressive drug dealer]] who pushes to [[WouldntHurtAChild kids]].
** This [[http://www.consumerfed.org/pdfs/epa_WHO_poster.pdf 1999 PSA called ''Devil & Angel'']] has the devil didn't mind a man smoking in his own home since what he does there is the man's business until he was informed by the angel about the man's children.
* In works that subscribe to ArmiesAreEvil or ArmyOfThievesAndWhores, it takes a certain depth of scumbag to be so vile even the military doesn't want you.