!Season 1 edition
* Take a sip every time [[FragileSpeedster Kid Flash]] trips or falls due to going at superspeed.
* Finish the glass every time the [[MonsterOfTheWeek episode's villain]] is revealed to work for the [[OmniscientCouncilOfVagueness Light]].
* Take a sip every time Robin makes up a word, two if its used by someone other than Robin.
* Take a drink every time someone references a different DC universe.
* Take a drink every time Kid Flash hits on Miss Martian, two if Artemis hits him right afterwards.
* Take a drink every time Robin chuckles / lets out his weird giggle-laugh.
* Take a drink every time Robin does something sneaky / ninja (like disappearing on everyone.)
* Take a drink every time some one in the team says their catch phrase.
* Take a drink every time you hear "Hello Megan!"
* Take a drink every time Superboy angsts about something.
* Take a drink every time someone accuses another character of being the mole.
* Take a drink every time the number 16 pops up.
* Refill the glass every time Aqualad uses a contraction
* At the end of the episodes, drink twice whenever it's revealed that what the team did that episode didn't affect the Light's timetable or plans at all. Drink three times if what the team did actually furthered the Light's goals. Works in Season 2 as well (at least [[spoiler:until "Summit"]]).
!Season 2 edition
* Take a drink every time Miss Martian uses her abilities to wipe someone's mind, two if it's in front of witnesses who ignore it.
* Take a drink every time Lagoon Boy uses a fish pun.
* Take a drink every time people look at Blue Beetle weird for talking to his suit.
** Take an extra shot if someone thinks he's crazy.
* Take a drink every time Beast Boy says "noted."
* Take a drink every time it turns out a character from season one died during the TimeSkip
* Take a drink every time it's shockingly revealed someone is pregnant or had a child.
* Take a drink every time a character goes evil.
** Take two if it turns out that they are a mole.
* Take a drink every time a former hero comes out of retirement.
* Take a drink every time someone makes a [[ComicBook/TheFlash "flash"]] pun.
* Take a drink every time Lagoon Boy complains about the mission he is assigned.
* Take a drink every time a member of the Reach says the word "meat".
** Only do this though if you are prepared to have your liver or other organs removed from them being ruined by alcohol overdose.
* Drink for every villain that ended the show a KarmaHoudini, take two for every plot that went unresolved.
* Chug the whole thing if the team actually manages to pull a fast one on the Light.
* Drink the pain away every time CN pulls a long and unexpected hiatus on the show.
** Note: Only due so if you are insured for liver failure.
* Now the show has been cancelled, down the bottle, regardless of drink.
* Take a drink when you hit a hiatus episode in rewatches, too. Two if it was somehow leaked before its U.S. air date, whether through the Cartoon Network website, iTunes, or foreign airings.
* Take a drink whenever someone tweets at GregWeisman begging him to make a third season.
* Take a drink when Greg tweets back "#notuptome"
* SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
* Take a drink whenever someone tweets GregWeisman to complain about the show ending on a cliffhanger, only for Greg to explain the difference between "cliffhanger" and "open ended."
* Take a drink whenever a tumblr user realizes Chris Jones has reblogged them and freaks out.
* Take a drink whenever Jason Spisak calls Stephanie Lemelin "babe."
* Take a drink whenever someone asks Chris Jones why something happened in the show, and he has to explain that he didn't actually work on the show, he just draws the comic book.
* Chug the whole thing if someone actually remembers that Brandon Vietti exists, and had just as much creative control over the show as Greg.
![[ComicBook/YoungJustice Comics Edition]]
* Take a drink every time Superboy mentions [[LuckilyMyPowersWillProtectMe his tactile telekinesis]].
** Take a drink every time someone [[LampshadeHanging lampshades]] Superboy mentioning his tactile telekinesis.