Unless you want to trash your liver faster in one sitting than [[TheAlcoholic Captain Haddock]] did in his whole life, it is recommended that you use a low-alcohol content drink for this game.
Drink once when:
* Haddock takes a drink.
* Tintin dodges a car or a bullet.
* Captain Haddock curses and you know what the word means.
* Thomson and Thompson arrest Tintin.
* Tintin says "What is it Snowy?" or "What is it boy?".
* Tintin says "Great snakes!".
* Tintin says "No!".
* Tintin yells "Gas!".
* Calculus mishears something.
* Tintin gets chloroformed.
* More than one person laughs at a time.
* Tintin visits a museum.
* When Thomson says "To be precise..." and mangles what Thompson said earlier.
* Thompson and Thomson exhibit incompetence.
* You spot Herge.
* Tintin wears a disguise.
* Madame Castafiore mispronounces someone's name.
* Snowy bites someone.
* Someone suffers blunt head trauma.
* Someone gets tied up.
Drink twice when:
* Someone who isn't Tintin gets chloroformed.
* Someone gets punched in the face.
* Someone barely escapes death.
* Captain Haddock curses and you don't know what the word means.
* Tintin tricks some crooks into thinking his fingers are guns.
* Thomson says "To be precise..." and doesn't mangle what Thompson said earlier.
* Madame Castafiore gets someone's name correct.
Drink thrice when:
* Villain escapes.
* Calculus hears something perfectly.
* Thompson and Thomson exhibit competence.
* Whenever Captain Haddock says "Thundering typhoons/Blistering barnacles" or any variations thereof, you must drink and repeat what he said word-for-word. Screw up, and you have to drink again. Repeat until correct. Harder to do once you're really drunk.
* When Madame Castafiore sings "The Jewel Song" from Faust, you must drink until she stops singing.
* When the theme tune reprises to denote a shift in dramatic tension, chug.