Drinking game for ''The Walking Dead'':
* Take a drink when someone dies.
** Take two drinks if they weren't killed by a zombie.
** Take another drink if the body comes back as a zombie.
* Take a drink when a zombie is killed.
** Take two drinks if it's killed without a gun.
* Take a drink when someone is racist.
* Take two drinks if the aftermath of an obvious suicide is found.
* Take a drink whenever the words "geek" or "walker" are said.
* Take a drink whenever Hershel and Rick have a leader-to-leader discussion.
* In season 2, take a drink whenever you see Carl outside of the house. (Warning:May cause alcohol poisoning and/or death.)
** Take two drink whenever a character mentions that Carl isn't in the house.
* Take a drink whenever "Woodbury" or "prison" is said.
For the TellTale VideoGame (the first eight rules of the above apply):
* Take a drink every time Ben fucks up.
** Take a drink every time somebody dies because of Ben.
** If you are very sympathetic take a drink every time you feel bad for Ben.
* Take a drink every time Kenny and Lily have a fight.
* Take a drink every time Clementine dictates your moral values (e.g. not killing certain people because she'd disapprove/witness it).
* Take a drink every time Clementine goes missing.
* Take a drink every time Kenny fails to back you up, asks you to do something arguably immoral and berates you not doing said immoral things (if you so choose).
* Take a drink each time a Quick Time Event is cut off before you can complete it (usually because of scripted moments),