This is meant to be a set of rules applicable to any ''Franchise/TheLegendOfZelda'' Title. Two sets of rules specific to ''VideoGame/TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTime'' can be found [[DrinkingGame/TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTime here]].
* Name Link “Drink”, then whenever an NPC tells you to “Drink”, take a sip.
* Whenever Zelda gets captured or is shown to be captured (must be captured at time of cutscene), take a drink.
* When you use a fairy, finish your drink.
* When you get a main collectible (OoT: gold Skulltula, TP: Poe soul, SS: Goddess cube, Etc.), take a sip.
* Whenever the game is interrupted for a "jingle item" (i.e. TP's 5 rupees, SS's treasure, WW's spoils), take a sip.
* Whenever you use the ocarina/conductor’s baton/harp/musical instrument/etc., take a sip. (this includes TP’s howling)
* If you get a piece of heart, take a large gulp of your drink.
* If you finish a heart container or get one from a boss, finish your drink.
* Whenever you open a large chest, finish your drink then get a new one.