Two sets of rules set out from [[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/drinking-games/4916-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Wine here]] for Videogame/TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTime.
One set of rules is noticeably easier than the second. If you want to be insane, yes you can do both.
!!Fairy Boy Rules:
* Every time you die and are brought back by a fairy - finish your bottle.
* Every time you kill a gold skulltula and get the gold token - take a drink of something gold. Adding gold flakes to anything will do.
* Every time you use your ocarina - take a drink.
* Every time the Hyrule Castle drawbridge closes on you - take a drink.
** No longer applicable once you get the Sun's Song.
!!Hero Of Time Rules:
* At the start of the game, when the game asks you to name Link instead name him "Drink". Every time the game says "Drink" you drink.
* Every time you open a chest, take a drink.
** Take two if it's a complete letdown.
** Take three if it's a freeze trap.
* Whenever you meet Kaepora Gaebora (the owl) get a friend to read his text in real time and while they're talking everybody else must drink until it's done.
** Drink again with a higher rate of consumption if you accidentally make him repeat hismelf.
* Every time a [=ReDead=] paralyzes you, freeze. Once it wears off, ''then'' take a drink.
* Take a drink every time you use the Sun's Song.
* Take a drink every time you roll into a wall accidentally.
* Take a drink every time Navi offers advice when not in combat.
* Take a ''big'' drink every time you get snatched by a Wallmaster.
* Every time you warp using a song, take a drink for the road.
** If you were doing the Biggoron Sword FetchQuest and [[NoFairCheating failed because of said warp]], take a big drink.
* Take a sip for every heart an Iron Knuckle cleaves out of your health when it whacks you around with its humongous axe.
* Take a very, very, very, very, VERY small sip every single time Link makes a high pitched screaming sound.
* Drink an entire glass if you get swallowed by a Like-Like.
** Down the entire bottle if it takes either your shield or your tunic.
*** Down bottles until you forget that it ''didn't give your stuff back.''