Two sets of rules set out from [[http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/drinking-games/4916-Zelda-Ocarina-of-Wine here]] for Videogame/TheLegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTime.
One set of rules is noticeably easier than the second. If you want to be insane, yes you can do both.
!!Fairy Boy Rules:
* Every time you die and are brought back by a fairy - finish your bottle.
* Every time you kill a gold skulltula and get the gold token - take a drink of something gold. Adding gold flakes to anything will do.
* Every time you use your ocarina - take a drink.
* Every time the Hyrule Castle drawbridge closes on you - take a drink.
** No longer applicable once you get the Sun's Song.
!!Hero Of Time Rules:
* At the start of the game, when the game asks you to name Link instead name him "Drink". Every time the game says "Drink" you drink.
* Every time you open a chest, take a drink.
** Take two if it's a complete letdown.
* Whenever you meet Kaepora Gaebora (the owl) get a friend to read his text in real time and while they're talking everybody else must drink until it's done.
* Every time a [=ReDead=] paralyzes you, freeze. Once it wears off, ''then'' take a drink.