Take a drink when:
* Beatrice is conflicted over choosing between Ben or Alan.
* Alan does something heroic and/or manly.
* Lt. Col. Knowlton says something snarky.
* Yvette tells Beatrice it's okay to date two guys at once.
* The time period transitions.
* A parallel character appears/is mentioned.
* Something remotely historical occurs.
* Beatrice or another character mentions acting/Broadway.
* Beatrice is the only female in the vicinity.
* There are other females besides Beatrice in the vicinity.
* The comic passes UsefulNotes/TheBechdelTest.
* The comic fails UsefulNotes/TheBechdelTest.
* A scene occurs wherein Alan and Beatrice show their OfficialCouple - ness.
* Something/someone foreshadows Nathan's fate.