Drinking game for ''VideoGame/TalesOfSymphonia:'' Spoiler-free version!
* Take a sip every time a character's daddy issues come up in plot or conversation.
* Take a sip for every time you find the Wonder Chef
** Two if you actually know how to make the dish he teaches you in real life
* Take a sip for the following battle quotes:
** Kratos' "Blame your fate!"
** Zelos' "Damn, I must be a genius!"
** Genis' mention of pancakes whenever he uses Grave
* Take a sip when Regal drops the words "crime," "sin," or "redemption," one sip per word.
* Take a sip if Colette falls down
* Take a sip when Colette names a dog
** If it's the same name as your dog in real life, finish your drink
* Take a sip when Raine slaps Genis
* Take a sip when Lloyd misinterprets innuendo
* Take a sip when Lloyd demands someone's name.
* Upon mention of Inferior Beings, all Inferior Beings present must drink.
* Take a sip whenever a character is introduced as "????"
** Two sips if you already know the character's name
* Take a sip every time a character earns a new title in a cutscene
** Take two if the title comes with a TearJerker or CrowningMomentOfFunny
** Finish the bottle if the title is something of a pun or causes MoodWhiplash
* Take a good hearty swig for a plot twist that makes your jaw hit the floor
** Finish the bottle instead if you predicted the plot twist.
* A sip any time Zelos calls someone ''hunny'' or ends his sentences with a heart
* A sip any time Presea responds to a question with "..."
* A sip any time a cutscene is really awkwardly animated.
* A sip any time a character's reaction is not animated, leaving them with an [[UncannyValley inappropriately vague expression]] at a dramatic moment.
* A sip for any truly epic moment of voice acting.
* A sip for every time Colette apologizes.