You'll get [[IncrediblyLamePun smashed]] in no time. Play in a 5 stock or 5 minute multiplayer match on any stage, with items but no teams (preferably). You can't pause to take a drink.
* Drink when you get KO'd
** If you're playing Stock Match, and you wait until the respawn platform disappears automatically, drink again.
* If you get a legendary in a Pokeball, take a drink
** If you get a Goldeen in a Pokeball, everyone else drinks
* If [[WinTheCrowd the crowd chants your name]], everyone else takes a drink because [[BadAss you're awesome]].
* If [[DrunkWithPower you use a Smash Ball]], drink
** If you fail to KO anyone with your Final Smash, drink again.
* If you're [[SmugSnake hurt while taunting]], take a drink for arrogance. Two if you play as the Duck Hunt Duo.
* If you lose all your lives or finish the match without killing anyone, finish your drink
* The winner of a match gets to deal out a drink to someone, the loser has to take a drink
** Alternatively, take a drink relative to your position ie. the winner takes four drinks, 2nd place takes three, 3rd takes two and 4th takes one. The better players receive the handicap of being drunk, so everyone's playing ability levels out fast.
* If an explosive spawns on top of you while attacking and then explodes, take a drink out of sadness.
* If you're playing on Gaur Plain (not Omega Mode or 8-Player Smash), take a shot each time Metal Face shows up.
** Take another shot if he just flies away rather than being defeated.
* For every KO you score with a hammer/golden hammer, everyone else must take a drink. However, if your hammer breaks/the golden hammer is a fake, or if you kill yourself without killing anyone else while holding a hammer, finish your drink.
* If you KO everyone else with the Dragoon, they all must finish their drinks.
* If you grab a stopwatch and the only person it slows down is ''you'', take a drink.
* Take two drinks every time you accidentally grab a Poison Mushroom, thinking it was a regular one.
* For ''Melee'' and ''Brawl'': If you SD on the track of Big Blue, take a drink.
** For Brawl: If you SD off the ''left'' side of the track of big Blue, everyone else takes a drink with you.
For ''Brawl''[='=]s Adventure Mode:
* Whenever a character's name appears during their first appearance, take a drink.
* Whenever a cutscene goes into BulletTime, take a drink.
* If a character says something, take a drink.
* Whenever someone is revived from being a trophy, take a drink.
** If the trophy is laying down during revival and the revived character is already shown standing instead of getting up, take another drink.
* Whenever the Airship theme plays, take a drink.
* In every case of RecycledSoundtrack (i.e. a song not newly arranged for the game), take a drink.
* Whenever you hear a song that's not in the sound test, take a drink.
* Anytime a song plays that isn't in that stage's My Music list, take a drink.
* Every time Tabuu uses Off Waves, take a drink.
* [[ComplacentGamingSyndrome Take a drink every time you fight Little Mac in For Glory.]] That includes when ''you'' play as him.
** Take two drinks every time Little Mac Jolt Haymakers off the stage and falls to his death.
* If the game lags, drink as long as it takes to get back to normal.
* If you find yourself fighting a well-known tournament player (such as [=ZeRo=] or [=Mew2King=]), take a drink to ease the pain.
** If you ''win'' against them, take two drinks to commemorate your success.
* If you fight in For Glory and the match ends up being a Fox MirrorMatch, raise your glass and shout [[MemeticMutation the old phrase]][[note]]"No Items! Fox Only! Final Destination!"[[/note]], then take a drink.
* Every time someone [[RageQuit Rage Quits]] on you, smugly take a drink.
* Take a drink if you get banned from online.
** Down the bottle if it's because of a glitch.
* If you enter a match that has turned into nothing but taunts, take a drink, then join the fun.
* Take a drink every time you hear "Roy's our boy!"
* 1st: 0 shots.
* 2nd: 0.5 shots.
* 3rd: 1 shot.
* 4th: 1.5 shots.
* 5th: 2 shots.
* Bonus Rule: Take one shot immediately if you get KO'd by a Final Smash.