Drinking game for ''Series/StargateSG1'':
* Take a shot any time StockFootage is used, such as when the gate opens, when there's a shot of the outside of the mountain, or when they're traveling through the gate.
* Or when the Gate is only shown by cheap lighting effects, or not at all.
* Take a shot any time someone is EngagingChevrons.
* Take a drink any time someone says "Kree!" Take two if it's not a Goa'uld saying it.
* Have a drink any time a character dies.
** Have another if the character is Russian.
** Have another drink if it's a main character. If it's Daniel Jackson, finish the bottle.
* Have a sip whenever a trope is [[LampshadedTrope lampshaded]].
* Every time O'Neill references Sci-Fi, for that matter.
* Take a shot any time Teal'c says [[CatchPhrase indeed]].
* Take a shot every time General Hammond reverses his decision.
* Step one: Take a drink every time a planet is revealed to have temperate forests surrounding the gate. Step two: Die from alcohol poisoning.
* Have a sip every time Jonas does the exact thing Daniel would have.
* And a full shot whenever he overeats. Two every time he's read something wacky, but pretends not to have read a mission file. Take three if he explains it to Sam afterwards.
* Have a sip whenever somebody's eyes flash, and a shot if it's a main character. Maybe only two sips for Sam.
* A baby sip whenever extra-terrestrial humans talk in that stilted voice and leave off contractions.
** Hell, you could get drunk just doing that.
* Whenever Jack does something profoundly out of character for any reason, take three sips. If he swears at Daniel, take a shot. Only once per scene if he acts that way for a whole episode.
* Whenever Jack says "Magnets," have a sip. Two if he's offering this as a real explanation to a superior.
* Whenever General Hammond and Teal'c very visibly make the same scowl.
* Or whenever Sam awkwardly adds an extra "Sir" in a sentence when talking to Jack or the General.
* Or when Daniel awkwardly knows another language that he has never referenced before and never will again.
* Two whole shots whenever Hammond steps through the gate or otherwise goes into the field.
* Finish your drink every time a "Foothold" situation (hostiles in the mountain) is called by name.
* Have a shot every time you see a Goa'uld Ha'tak mothership.
* Take a shot when you hear this exchange, or the reverse: