To be played in offline Conquest or Assault mode on any land or any space battlefield respectively.
* Whenever you're killed, take a drink.
** Take two if you're killed by a native, such as an Ewok or Wookiee.
** Take three if you're killed by friendly fire.
* When one of your Command Posts is taken from you, take a drink.
** When you capture a Command Post, take a drink.
* When you use a Hero, take a drink.
** When you die as a Hero, take a drink.
** When you die as a Hero as a direct result of either friendly fire or your allies running into your path, take two drinks.
* When you get into a vehicle, take a drink to make sure you're drunk-driving.
** Whenever the vehicle-pilot AI [[ArtificialStupidity acts like they're drunk-driving]], take a drink.
* Every time ''you'' kill the friendly AI, take a drink.
** Every time it's not your fault, take two drinks.
*** Every time it ''is'' your fault because you've killed them on purpose for being a pain in the ass, take three drinks.
* Whenever the AI crashes a ship into a hangar wall, take a drink.
IF you ever somehow play online:
* Take a drink whenever someone [[GoodBadBug throws a det pack at you]]
** Take another drink if it was a land mine.
* Take a drink if you're sniped
** Take a sip if they actually sniped you rather than no-scoped it.
* Whenever the announcer says that the enemy is losing reinforcements, take a drink.
Star Wars Battlefront III
* Take a sip every time you get killed by the Cycler Rifle/DL-19 combo.
* Take a drink every time you accidentally jump into your own thermal detonator.
** Take 2 if it was a thermal imploder
*** Empty the cup if you jetpack into an orbital strike
*** Drink everything you can if you get mid-air roadkilled.
* Take a sip every time you miss a melee. (I claim no responsibilities for any deaths due to alcohol poisoning)
* Take a shot every time you get spawnkilled.
* Take a drink every time you get into an AT-AT but don't get more than a couple kills.
** Take 2 if you bring down an orbital strike on an area full of rebel scum but don't get any kills.
** Take one every time a significant amount of time n the AT-AT is wasted by a clever player.
* Take a victory sip every time you use the jump pack to dunk on an enemy vehicle or large enemy force.