Take a drink:
* Every time Cartman has a JerkAss moment or denies that he's fat.
* Every time Kyle's Judaism is mentioned.
* Every time Stan is the voice of reason.
* Every time Kenny dies.
** Twice if it's [[OverusedRunningGag a reference to the gag]] post-season 6.
* Every time Butters is grounded.
* Every time Mr. Garrison is portrayed in a homo/transexual way.
* Every time Mr. Garrison has a BoomerangBigot / HaveIMentionedIAmHeterosexualToday moment.
* Every time someone says : "I learned something today..."
* Every time a SoundEffectBleep occurs.
* Every time when Mr. Mackey says "mkay."
* Every time Stan stutters the word "friend" in "Kenny Dies".
* Play the in-episode curse counter DrinkingGame with "It Hits The Fan". That is, if you ''want'' to die of alcohol poisoning. Even if you had a relay race with fourteen others, you'll probably all die of alcohol poisoning.
** The same goes with TheMovie.
* In "The Poor Kid", every time Mr. Adams mentions Penn State, shows his head shot, or says "we like to have fun here" or anything along those lines.
* In the three episodes between "Black Friday" and "Titties and Dragons", every time Cartman takes a character through the unnamed homeowner's garden devising a plan to help him and the other character get consoles, and that the rest are there to "help them get through those doors".
** In the same episodes, take a shot for each mention of wieners.
* Any time an adult says "My God".
* Any time a Canadian farts.