The myth? That your liver can handle this drinking game!
Drink every time:
* The myth is introduced somewhere other than the back room at M5.
* You see Buster.
* Something blows up.
* Somebody hurts themselves.
** Drink twice if it's somebody other than Adam or Tory.
* Adam does an impression of Jamie.
* Somebody says "there's your problem!"
* Grant builds a robot.
* Somebody throws up.
** Two if it's Grant. Again.
* Anyone is seen drinking.
* Adam is seen in a costume.
** Two if someone from the Build Team is wearing one.
** Finish your drink if Jamie is wearing one.
* There's a building montage.
* The Narrator goes into PungeonMaster mode.
** Two drinks if it goes on for over two minutes.
* Somebody makes a reference to Jamie's MultipleChoicePast.
** Take a second drink if it's someone ''other'' than Adam or TheNarrator.
*** Finish the drink if the reference is Jamie making a joke.
* You see the Busted/Plausible/Confirmed sign.
* Something built for a previous myth is recycled/repurposed for the current myth.
** But only take a sip if it's a revisit episode.
* A myth is taken UpToEleven.
** Take two when they say the myth is busted, but still try to improve it.
* They remove, bypass or otherwise disable a safety device or system in order to get the results they want.
* They build a test rig that is inherently dangerous. (tests involving guns or explosives don't count here)
** Take a second drink if they comment on the hazards.
--> '''Grant''': "Decapitation hazard!"
* Drink for anytime you see someone fire a gun.
** Two if it's Kari, the vegetarian
*** Down it all for the [[GatlingGood Gatling Gun]] she uses to [[NoKillLikeOverkill chop down a tree.]]
* Finish your drink when tested object gets utterly destroyed.