The myth? That your liver can handle this drinking game!
Drink every time:
* The myth is introduced somewhere other than the back room at M5.
* You see Buster.
* Something blows up.
* Somebody hurts themselves.
** Drink twice if it's somebody other than Adam or Tory.
* Adam does an impression of Jamie.
* Somebody says "there's your problem!"
* Grant builds a robot.
* Somebody throws up.
* Anyone is seen drinking.
* There's a building montage.
* The Narrator goes into [[PungeonMaster Pungeon Master]] mode.
** Two drinks if it goes on for over two mintues.
* Somebody makes a reference to Jamie's MultipleChoicePast.
** Take a second drink if it's someone ''other'' than Adam or TheNarrator.
*** Finish the drink if the reference is Jamie making a joke.
* You see the Busted/Plausible/Confirmed sign.
* Something built for a previous myth is recycled/repurposed for the current myth.
** But only take a sip if it's a revisit episode.
* A myth is taken UpToEleven.
** Take two when they say the myth is busted, but still try to improve it.
* Finish your drink when tested object gets utterly destroyed.