For the films only, naturally
* Whenever Bond says "Bond, James Bond" or orders a vodka martini, drink.
** Going martini for martini is just dedication.
*** Take a sip if Bond orders his drink as "Shaken, not stirred."
* Whenever Bond has sex, drink
** If it's kinda rapey, drink again
** Drink once more if the girl he has sex with dies afterward.
** And drink yet again if the girl doesn't even remotely contribute to the plot.
* When Bond kills someone, drink (this can get nasty in the Moore and Brosnan eras)
** If Bond makes a [[BondOneLiner joke after killing someone]], drink again
*** Again, your liver won't fare well through Brosnan.
** If you aren't certain whether the dead guy was even knowingly working for the bad guy, take another drink.
* When a spy gadget is used, drink.
** If said spy gadget is used in a way that was ''clearly'' unintended, drink twice.
** If the gadget does not work as intended, take an extra drink.
* Whenever TheDragon is revealed to be a beautiful woman, take a sip.
** If the aforementioned woman gets redemption via SexFaceTurn, down your drink.
* Drink whenever one of the villains is revealed to have history with Bond.
* During the opening song/credits, drink whenever there's a woman/ silhouette on screen.
* Whenever the [[TitleDrop name of the film is mentioned]], drink. This rule gets particularly punishing in Dr No, Goldfinger, Moonraker, Goldeneye, and Octopussy.
* Take a shot everytime james bond escapes a near death experience
* Take a shot when the villain reveals their plan to James Bond
** Take another shot if the plan involves satellites or missiles.
** Take a shot when the villain makes an example of one of his underlings.
* When the CoolCar of the film gets destroyed, drink
** If Bond himself is the one who destroys it, drink again
* Drink when Bond goes to a casino and plays cards.
* Drink when Bond meets with one of his many international allies.
** Drink yet again if the ally is a criminal.
* Whenever Bond has to ski away from the bad guys, drink. This happens more than you might think.
* If Bond has a fight while scuba diving, take a drink.
* When a recurring actor appears for the first time, drink.
** When a recurring actor appears for the last time, down the glass.
** Extra points when Blofeld is being played by yet another actor.
* Drink when Bond flirts with Moneypenny or she flirts with him.
* Down your drink whenever Bond goes rogue from MI6.