Drinking game for ''Videogame/EarthBound'':
Take a sip whenever:
* someone levels up. You'll drop dead if you got Paula before trespassing Lilliput Steps.
* a party member dies.
* the photographer appears.
* Dad is called.
** Two if you're nowhere near a phone.
* an enemy successfully calls for help.
* Giygas says "Ness".
* Paula is defeated.
* PSI Flash does absolutely nothing to affect the enemy.
* Every time "You cannot grasp the true form of Giygas' Attack" happens during the final boss.
* a Magic Butterfly appears.
** Two if you fail to get to it.
* the enemy causes a red swirl.
* Jeff fixes something.
** Two if it's ''not'' a Defense Spray
* Giygas is mentioned.
** Two if Buzz Buzz mentions him.
* a SMAAAAASH is earned by anyone.
** You will die at the first dungeon.
* a boss is defeated.
* You manage to gain a green swirl on the enemy. The Stonehenge Base will kill you.
* the coffee/tea sequences are initiated.
* you get a Game Over.
* You use the 'Pray' command and an enemy is revived.
** Two if you went to great lengths to get rid of him.
* An enemy puts a status effect on you.
** Two if you put a status effect on them. Three if it's retaliation.
** Start chugging if you're binded in place. You'll barely get past the Mani Mani Statue.
Meta drinking game:
* Drink whenever someone misspells the game's name as [[FandomBerserkButton "Earth Bound" or "Earthbound"]]. Triple your shot if it's on ThisVeryWiki. ''Warning: [[FailureIsTheOnlyOption You will die of liver failure very quickly]]'' (even Nintendo was inconsistent between ''[=EarthBound=]'' and ''Earthbound'' until the ''Super Smash Bros.'' series standardized the spelling).