Terry Goodkind is a novelist who has written the best-selling ''SwordOfTruth'' series. He is currently working under contract for two different publishers, Putnam and Tor. Under his contract with Putnam he is obligated to write three novels, the first of which, ''The Law of Nines'', was released in Summer 2009. Under the contract with Tor, he is obligated to continue his Sword of Truth series with a new trilogy. The first installment of the trilogy, ''The Omen Machine'', was released in early 2011.
Goodkind likes to consider himself a [[ScifiGhetto philosophical novelist rather than a fantasy author]]. His later books in the ''Sword of Truth'' series have a strong [[AuthorTract Objectivist slant]].
* ''Wizard's First Rule''
* ''Stone of Tears''
* ''Blood of the Fold''
* ''Temple of the Winds''
* ''Soul of the Fire''
* ''Faith of the Fallen''
* ''The Pillars of Creation''
* ''Naked Empire''
* ''Debt of Bones'' (A novella prequel)
* ''The Omen Machine''
* ''The Omen Machine Sequel''
* ''Another Sequel to The Omen Machine'' (This will be the fifteenth book in the series, and the final one Goodkind is contracted to write)
* ''The Law of Nines'' (A spinoff novel)