''Pastel Games'' is a [[http://www.pastelgames.com/ web game site]] showcasing the games of Mateusz Skutnik, Karol Konwerski and their colleagues. The games can be split into two main groups: point and click adventure games and casual platforming games. All the games feature SceneryPorn thanks to the unique artstyle Mateusz utilizes.
!!Major game series include:
* ''VideoGame/SubMachine'' - The site's flagship series, these eerie games deal with the mystery of ancient portals strewn across a number of dimensions and the player character's efforts to navigate the network.
* ''VideoGame/CovertFront'' - Set in an AlternateHistory where WorldWarOne takes place about a decade earlier, secret agent Kara must investigate into the disappearance of a scientist involved in a top secret project. This series is now complete.
* ''The Fog Fall'' - A man emerges from his nuclear fallout bunker to find the nuked-out United States to be quite a different place.
* ''VideoGame/DaymareTown'' - A stark-white abandoned town must have its mysteries unraveled.
* ''Tortuga'' - An imprisoned man must escape from an island ruled by pirates.
* ''The Great Escape Series'' - [[ExactlyWhatItSaysOnTheTin You escape from various rooms]]. One of the more lighthearted series. Not to be confused with the [[GreatEscape trope]] or the [[TheGreatEscape movie]].
!!Tropes common in these works include:
* NothingIsScarier: The point and click games tend to have little if any character interaction, creepy atmospheric soundtracks, and stark, deserted environments.