Natalia Kills is an English singer and songwriter. She has also performed under the names Verse and Verbalicious. She started out as a child actress, but after running away from a difficult home at age 14, she started writing songs instead, building an audience on MySpace and having her songs featured in several films and television shows. After moving to Los Angeles without any money, she got signed to will.i.am's record label.
She was a judge on "The X Factor New Zealand" for a while along with her husband Willy Moon, but the two were [[http://www.buzzfeed.com/bradesposito/natalias-career-is-killd#.hjBE1PkRqk recently fired]] after a disastrous episode where she made comments that [[http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephanieanderson/natalia-kills-her-career#.ul9L2keaze lead to her being dubbed the "nastiest X Factor judge ever", and launched the hashtag/meme "Natalia Kills Her Career"]]. She is currently suffering a major InternetBacklash for this incident, with viewers and ex-fans piling hate on her social media pages. They have since apologized for the incident on Twitter, but based on the replies, not everyone is buying it.
!!! This Artist Exemplifies the Following Tropes:
* AlphaBitch: During her stint on "The X Factor: New Zealand", causing people to label her as a bully. It eventually resulted in her getting fired from the show after she flew off the handle at a contestant simply because he wore a suit, which she claimed he was "stealing" from her husband.
* DeadpanSnarker: She replied to her critics by reminding them of her song "Problem", quoting the lyrics "That girl is a goddamn problem."
* DomesticAbuse: The video for Saturday Night depicts her father as being violent towards her mother, and then showering her and Natalia with gifts to be forgiven.
* GoodBadGirl: Self describes her youth as "degenerate".
* InsaneTrollLogic: Instead of commenting on his singing talent, she accused Joe Irvine for plagiarism because he wore a suit and a haircut relatively similar to her husband's, as if he invented the suit.
* PerkyGoth: Strangely not. While many describe her style as goth, she thinks it stopped being cool years ago.
* SpoiledSweet: Up until her father was arrested and her family was plunged into sudden poverty.
!!! Her Music Exemplifies the Following Tropes: