Jake Clover is a little-known indie game developer, who publishes his works on Website/GameJolt website. His games are made in GameMaker, free and are generally very short, going for the atmosphere and artistic side rather than gameplay details or extensive plot.
!! Works made by this creator:
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/000000052573743/14748/ 000000052573743]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/asakae/10432/ ASAKAE]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/bear-surfin-mega-wave/10088/ Bear Surfing Mega Wave]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/chook-driver-extreme/8625/ Chook Driver Extreme]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/dernhald-reveng/18130/ DERNHALD REVENG]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/draco-mortis/6263/ Draco Mortis]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/duck-funnel/15226/ Duck Funnel]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/duck-turnip/14220/ Duck Turnip]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/fear-chooknz/9202/ Fear Chooknz]]''
* ''[[http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/GUNNER GUNNER]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/sports/laufenaroond/13151/ LAUFENAROOND]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/normalen-fishing/12390/ NORMALEN FISHING]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/nuisuardu/13354/ NUISUARDU]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/roadkill-bonanza-3/1350/ Roadkill Bonanza 3]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/action/sav-katze/5061/ Sav Katze]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/sheep-goes-to-space/9343/ Sheep goes to Space]]''
* ''[[VideoGame/SluggishMorss Sluggish Morss]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/action/slumos/9891/ Slumos]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/other/some-games/17376/ Some Games]]'' (a collection of eight games he made)
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/splodem-down-v2/6255/ Splodem Down V2]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/action/splosive-tomatafrow/5871/ Splosive Tomatafrow]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/super-truck-2/16785/ SUPER TRUCK 2]]''
* ''[[http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/unusual-gallery-sperience/6598/ Unusual Gallery Sperience]]''
!! Specific tropes used by the creator in his works:
* AllegedCar: The car your criminal drives in ''DERNHALD REVENG'' is very much this.
* AMillionIsAStatistic: Deconstructed in the ''000000052573743''. In there, you play as a completely nameless, faceless person who is no different visually from others around, and the first time you see him is in two lines of people where he is completely indistinguishable from others. It is only by chance that you [[spoiler: survive being shot randomly and many others do not.]] Even then, you're still not that special, as there is at least a dozen people alongside you.
* DamnItFeelsGoodToBeAGangster: ''DERNHALD REVENG'' only exists to deconstruct this. It's no accident that it was released a month or so before ''VideoGame/SaintsRowIV'' and ''VideoGame/GrandTheftAutoV'' , each a prominent TropeCodifier.
* DepthPerplexion: In ''DERNHALD REVENG'', the seedy bar with criminals has an isometric top-down view and the angle is such that the ceiling fan and the flies circling it are much larger than everything else and take up a good chunk of the screen.
* DoingItForTheArt: His games often feature some sort of mechanic or animation that is not necessary to the gameplay but helps with the atmosphere and immersion. The bush physics in ''Gunner'', the permanent bullet holes in all walls in the ''Nuign Specter'', etc.
* ExcusePlot: His more straightforward games like ''Fear Chooknz'', ''Bear Surfing Mega Wave'' or ''Chook Driver Extreme'' generally have these.
* ExtremeMeleeRevenge: In ''DERNHALD REVENG'', your protagonist seeks revenge for some unnamed slight. His response? Cut the guy's nose off.
* FunetikAksent: ''Splodem Down V2'' and other examples above.
* NoEnding: Many of his games have ending screens that barely end anything or which are only vaguely connected to what has just happened.
* RandomEventsPlot: All of his more unusual games that don't already have ExcusePlot.
* ShrugOfGod: Usually his reaction to the questions about his gameís plots.
* StylisticSuck: He freely admits that for many of his games he could have had added more mechanics or drawn in more detailed style, but he felt the message was served well enough as it was.
* ThatOneBoss: Usually, his games arenít too hard, but the boss chook in the Fear Chooknz is practically guaranteed to roll you over with its grenades, again and again.
* TrollingCreator: Very often, with especially delicious example given here, on the Gunnerís Gamejolt page. [[BlatantLies Bloody Cartoon Violence, Sexual References, Drug Use]] Ö [[OneOfTheseIsNotLikeTheOthers Family Friendly!]]
* WordSaladTitle: Just look up for some examples. Duck Funnel, Duck Turnip, Fear Chooks, etc.