'''Strizz''' was a German ComicStrip that ran from 2002-10 in the conservative German FAZ newspaper. It tells about the life of the bookkeeper Strizz, his family, his boss, their pets, and some related folks, with many hijinks. Definitely better than it sounds.
* Strizz: A young man (early thirties - we guess) who works as a bookkeeper at Leo & co. Very enthusiastic, with big dreams, but not that great in making them come true.
* Herr Leo: Owner of the company, thus Strizz' boss. Would prefer if Strizz just did his work.
* Raphael: Strizz' young nephew. Owns a number of toys, and likes to stage elaborate discussions with them.
* Irmi: A painter. Once Strizz dialed a wrong number and got her on the phone. She liked his voice, though, and stored his phone number. Given enough time, something developed from it.
* Herr Paul: The cat of Herr Leo.
* Müller: Irmi's dachshund.
* Tassilo: A guard dog.
Has an official website [[http://www.strizz.de here]]. You can read the collected strips [[http://www.faz.net here]], but apparently not for free.
* CatsAreMean: Herr Paul often rips up the newspapers and curtains in his house and gets cranky if he doesn't get first-class cat food. The other cats are less so.
* CloudCuckoolander: Strizz.
* ComicBookTime: Averted. We see Rafael grow, and two babies born, who develop over time. Not in RealTime, but they do.
* ConsultingMisterPuppet: Raphael and his toys (one of which is even named "Herr Teddy"), who form the "philosophical sextet". Justified because Raphael is a kid.
* EarlyInstallmentWeirdness: In one early strip, we see Raphael's toys [[LivingToy come alive]] at night. This would stay the only time, though.
* EverythingsBetterWithChocolate: Especially for Raphael.
* EverythingsBetterWithDinosaurs: Which is why Raphael owns a pet dinosaur, Dino.
* FormallyNamedPet: Herr Paul. Müller is a last name, but that's it, not Herr Müller, just Müller. And Raphael has a formally named toy, Herr Teddy.
* GeniusBruiser: Tassilo is a mean-looking guard dog, who likes to make haiku.
* GrumpyOldMan: Berres
* [[HaikuWiki Haiku]]: Tassilo likes to make them.
* [[HonoraryUncle Honorary Grandma]]: Irmi's mother, to Raphael.
* LittleProfessorDialog: Raphael.
* LoadsAndLoadsOfcharacters: They were introduced gradually, but at the end, the trope definitely fit. See the picture above.
* LoveInterest: Irmi for Strizz, Inga for Herr Paul.
* MissingMom: Raphael's. It becomes an arc later. Strizz is her (much) younger brother.
* NiceGuy: Müller, often acting as a foil to Herr Paul
* OnlySaneMan: Herr Leo often acts as this towards Strizz.
* PastimesProvePersonality: Strizz collects rocks with lichen on them. Now try to conclude anything from that!
* UsefulNotes/PoliticalSystemOfGermany: Strizz is very interested in politics, in his usual way. Issues of the day often found their way into the strip.
* PrecociousChild: Raphael
* TheRival: Wolle and some other tomcats for Herr Paul.
* ShapedLikeItself: Raphael owns, among other toys, a teddy named Herr Teddy, a dinosaur named Dino, a crocodile named Krock, and a man in a car named Driver.
* TalkingAnimal: The animals can understand each other, the humans can't.
* TrademarkFavoriteFood: Chocolate for Raphael
* UncattyResemblance: Herr Paul to Herr Leo; Müller to Irmi
* WhereTheHellIsSpringfield: Until it was finally confirmed that they live in Frankfurt.
* WideEyedIdealist: Strizz
* WomenAreWiser: Irmi to Strizz