Jacob and Miller had an ordinary life. At least they did before they found out that their mother was the Matriarch, the world's greatest supervillain, on the night of her death. They swore revenge on Ideal-Man, their mother's foe and killer. To achieve this goal, the brothers have enrolled in Necessary Evil, the school for supervillains and their mother's alma mater.
If you're looking for a trope with a similar name, that's NecessarilyEvil.
Contains examples of:
* BloodSplatteredInnocents: Happens to the boys. (See below spoiler.)
* CommonEyeColors : Both of the boys have green eyes, [[spoiler:which happens to be the color of the family's superpowers.]]
* CorruptCorporateExecutive: Stacy's dad is one of these.
* DarkActionGirl: Sol [[spoiler:killed one of their teachers with a pencil.]]
* EvilMatriarch: Despite being a supervillain she was actually quite a loving mother, both boys referring to her as the greatest mom ever, albeit for different reasons.
* InTheBlood: There's been hints that the [[spoiler:boys family is cursed somehow, or it may just be that they produce a lot of supervillains.]]
* LoveDodecahedron: [[spoiler:It's more like Love Triangle + 1. , Miller has a thing for Stacy that has a thing for Jacob, who Sol also has a thing for.]]
* MommasBoy: Stacy calls Jacob this after he wakes up from a nightmare about their mother's murder.
* MysteriousParent: Nothing is known about the boys' dad.
* ParentalAbandonment: This takes hold after their mother's death.
* PolarOppositeTwins: Miller is a budding PsychoForHire, while Jacob is still unsure about being a supervillan.
* SecretLegacy: The boys didn't know that their mother was a supervillain until they saw it being reported on the news.
* SomethingPerson: "Ideal Man"
* SuperheroSchool: It's for supervillains, but the same idea.
* UnnamedParent: We don't know the names of either of the brother's parents, their mother is referred to as "Mom" or "the Matriarch".
* YouKilledMyFather: This is their reasoning for becoming supervillains to get revenge for their mother.