Characters present in the song ''Music/UltimateShowdownOfUltimateDestiny'' by LemonDemon with the music video animation that accompanies it. As the trope namer of UltimateShowdownOfUltimateDestiny, it should go without saying that the characters are taken from other series.
[[folder: Referred to in the Song]]
* BusCrash: Was probably defeated off screen.
* ExtremeOmnivore: Ate Optimus Prime's head.
* CarFu: How he took care of Shaq and Aaron Carter, though it didn't keep the former down.
* ClarkKenting: He changed back to Bruce Wayne in the middle of the fight, but Chuck Norris easily saw through his disguise.
* CombatPragmatist: He snuck up on Godzilla and threw a grenade at his foot, ran over Shaq and Aaron Carter, and he [[BatmanGrabsAGun stole Indy's gun to use it himself]].
!!Shaquille O'Neal (Shaq)
* DivingSave[=/=]DynamicEntry: Makes his entrance by doing this to ''Godzilla''.
* IKnowMaddenKombat: Fights Godzilla using Shaq-Fu.
* MadeOfIron: Survived being ran over by the Batmobile.
* GoodOldFisticuffs: That's how he beat Shaq.
* HistoricalBadassUpgrade: Here, he's a gun-toting, machete-wielding zombie.
* KnifeNut: He came back with a machete to try and stab Batman.
* MagicHat: Where he got his AK-47 from.
* HonorBeforeReason: More concerned with saving other people, which lead to his defeat.
* OffWithHisHead: By Godzilla. Although it's implied that he's still alive, just decommissioned.
* TokenGoodTeammate: He has no interest in fighting, instead he tries to keep the civilians safe (as seen when he tries to shore up a building that Godzilla tries to knock down with his tail).
* AwesomeButImpractical: Deflecting bullets with his fist and doing random somersaults is impressive, but it doesn't get him very far.
* [[BulletCatch Bullet Deflection]]
* ColossusClimb: He climbed up Shaq's back.
* InvulnerableKnuckles: He managed to deflect a bullet with his fist.
* UnnecessaryCombatRoll: When jumped up in the air.
* BigDamnHeroes: He and his whip show up just in time to save Batman from Abe Lincoln.
* GroinAttack: How he gets taken down.
* HeartIsAnAwesomePower: The Care Bear Stare, which took out both Jackie Chan and Abe Lincoln.
* CherubicChoir: His entrance.
* GroinAttack: Delivers one to Indiana Jones.
* MurderousThighs: Does this to Batman.
* NotSoInvincibleAfterAll: Gets defeated when multiple combatants gang up on him.
!!Gandalf the Grey and Gandalf the White and Monty Python and the Holy Grail's Black Knight and Benito Mussolini and The Blue Meanie and Cowboy Curtis and Jambi the Genie. Robocop, the Terminator, Captain Kirk, and Darth Vader. Lo Pan, Superman, every single Power Ranger. Bill S. Preston and Theodore Logan, Spock, The Rock, Doc Ock, and Hulk Hogan.
* BadassCrew: Just look at them.
* CurbStompBattle: Chuck Norris never stood a chance.
* DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu: They managed to defeat[[MemeticBadass Chuck Norris]].
* EnemyMine: Any number of them would be unlikely to work together, but then they decide that Chuck Norris is going down.
* TooManyCooksSpoilTheSoup: Averted. Their combined strength was enough to take down Chuck Norris.
* BewareTheNiceOnes: [[spoiler:Out of all the combatants, the winner of the battle is a polite and soft-spoken kids show host.]]
* DrivenToSuicide: In the music video, presumably over the guilt of [[spoiler:being the last one alive]].
[[folder: Only in the Video]]
* CampGay: PlayedForLaughs, possibly as a reference to [[HoYay certain]] [[ValuesDissonance controversies]] surrounding him and Batman in the past.
* GoodOldFisticuffs: Against Sonic.
* GoodOldFisticuffs: Against Mario.
!!Samuel L. Jackson
* GrievousHarmWithABody: Used pieces of [=C3PO=] to beat up [=R2D2=]
!!Blue Man Tobias
* OneHitKill: On Ebaum.