This is a CharacterSheet for characters from ''WesternAnimation/PhineasAndFerb'' that do not fall under the [[Characters/PhineasAndFerbMainCharacters Main Characters]], [[Characters/PhineasAndFerbYouth Youth]], or [[Characters/PhineasAndFerbAdults Adult]] categories.
[[folder: Norm The Giant Robot Man]]
[[caption-width:350:He's not quite the next Stormtrooper.]]
-> ''"We're all very impressed with your numbers, sir!"''
->Voiced by: John Viener, Joel [=McHale=] (prototype head)
A slightly scatterbrained android build by Dr. Doofenshmirtz to destroy Perry the Platypus in the episode "Greece Lightning", based on the Doctor [[LiteralMinded misinterpreting an old film strip]] about how [[GreenAesop "the greatest enemy of the platypus is man"]]. Norm eventually started showing up in later episodes helping out Doofenshmirtz with the occasional evil scheme. He has some of the personality attributes of an eerily-cheerful office-worker from TheFifties, with an occasional sarcastic streak.
* BewareTheSillyOnes: In "Norm Unleashed".
* CaptainObvious: ''"I'm drilling!"''
* CharacterizationMarchesOn: From one-off scheme of Doofenshmirtz's, to occasional ServileSnarker, to a full-blown character with motivations, his own episode, and his own song.
* CloudCuckoolander: Especially in earlier appearances, when he could only speak in cliche sitcom phrases, but has been toned down somewhat since his character grew out of that tendency.
* CrazyPrepared: Retrofits himself with a massive arsenal of weapons in "Norm Unleashed", all of which are exactly what he needs to counter Perry's usual attempts to stop him.
* CrouchingMoronHiddenBadass: [[spoiler: He took down a much larger and more advanced robot with a cup of coffee once to save Doofenshmirtz.]]
** [[spoiler: And in "Norm Unleashed", he needs to take over Doofenshmirtz's role in conquering the Tri-State Area and does so in spectacular fashion.]]
* ADayInTheLimelight: "A Real Boy" and "Norm Unleashed".
* DeadpanSnarker: His prototype head.
* GracefulLoser: "Ah, I see what you're going for. Well played, sir."
* TheIgor: In a few episodes.
* MadLove: Norm has this for Doofenshmirtz in a WellDoneSonGuy sort of way. Doof has ''no'' parental affection for him, but it doesn't stop Norm from trying.
* NotSoHarmlessVillain: He does a ''very'' impressive job on the one occasion where he had to take over from Doofenshmirtz in trying to conquer the Tri-State Area.
* ObfuscatingStupidity: Sometimes, like in "Phineas and Ferb-busters!"
* RunningGag: Norm demonstrating an ability or attribute of his that happens to be just what Doofenshmirtz needs, and Doof remarking that he really needs to read Norm's instruction manual. Has only been used twice thus far, though.
* ServileSnarker: Rarely, but that just [[CrowningMomentOfFunny makes it funnier]].
** By contrast, his prototype head was nothing '''but''' a snarker.
* StepfordSmiler: Doesn't really show much expression sans that smile no matter what he's feeling (though his smile does flip into a frown on rare occasions, especially in later episodes). Justified, as he's a robot who can't show expressions.
-->''(big smile)'' "Now I know I have a heart---because it's ''breaking!''" ''(SingleTear)''
** Taken even further in "A Real Boy", when he's shown to have several backup heads meant to show different emotions... and they ''all'' have ''exactly the same'' expression as his normal head.
** ''"Secretly I'm very lonely!"''
** ''"Space is cold and unforgiving. Just like my father."''
** ''"Why must I be alone?"''
* SuddenAnatomy: Grows a platypus-sized control station in his torso in "A Traffic Cam Caper", when Perry needs to use him as PoweredArmor. Later, this spot is occupied by a squirrel on an exercise wheel, which, based on "A Real Boy", seems to have become a permanent attribute.
* TookALevelInBadass: He nearly beats ''Perry'' in "Norm Unleashed".
* TransformingMecha: "Undercover Carl" shows that he can transform into a flatbed truck (though a special license is apparently needed to drive him in this form).
* VillainSong: "Weaponry".
* WellDoneSonGuy: In his VillainSong he even calls Dr. Doofenshmirtz "father"
[[folder: Talking Zebra]]
-> Voiced by: Creator/JeffBennett
A mysterious talking zebra who tends to show up whenever Candace is hallucinating or dreaming. He seems to think Candace's name is "Kevin".
* ImaginaryFriend: He only appears when Candace is dreaming...or thinks she's dreaming...[[DreamWithinADream or someone ''else'' is dreaming that she's dreaming...]]
** NotSoImaginaryFriend: But she sees him in another dimension.
* InSeriesNickname: Always calls Candace "[[GenderBlenderName Kevin]]," for some reason.
* MushroomSamba: What's required to see him.
* RunningGag: Whenever Candace has a dream, in any shape or form, he'll be there.
-> Voiced by: Lorenzo Lamas, JeffFoxworthy ([[spoiler:while using the Southern translator mustache]]), Jeff "Swampy" Marsh ([[spoiler:while using the British translator mustache]])
A small, adorable alien who initially crash landed in Phineas and Ferb's yard and was nicknamed "Meap" based on his curious vocalizations. In spite of his appearance he is strong enough to defeat opponents many times his size and turns out to be an intergalactic security agent in charge of stopping Mitch. It has been shown that he belongs to a species whose language is composed solely of the word "Meap" and can shoot destructive rainbow-colored beams from their mouth.
* [[spoiler:AliensSpeakingEnglish: But only if he wears a translator.]]
* CareBearStare: His rainbow death ray.
* OnlyKnownByTheirNickname: His real name has never been revealed and his human friends all refer to him as "Meap", based on what his native language sounds like to them.
* PokemonSpeak: [[spoiler:Without a translator,]] all he can say is "Meap".
* TalkingWithSigns: This is how he communicates with humans [[spoiler:without a translator]].
* [[spoiler:TranslatorMicrobes: His various mustaches.]]
* [[spoiler:VocalDissonance: Averted when he's speaking his native language, but when he uses a translator his voice becomes surprisingly deep.]]
* TheWorfEffect: [[spoiler:In "Meapless in Seattle", the cute-ified Mitch takes him by surprise during their fight and defeats him, leaving it up to Isabella to face the poacher.]]
-> Voiced by: DavidMitchell
An evil alien poacher who cruises the galaxies looking for rare specimens and occasionally tries to take over his home planet. [[spoiler:He turns out to be a member of Meap's species inside a mobile suit.]]
* AliensSpeakingEnglish: [[spoiler:But only if he wears a translator.]]
* [[spoiler:CareBearStare: Being a member of Meap's species,]] he turns out to be capable of this as well.
* [[spoiler:CutenessProximity]]: He tried to take over a planet by inflicting everyone with this [[spoiler:after he enhancing himself with cuteonium]].
* EgomaniacHunter: Mitch captures the galaxy's rarest creatures for his personal collection.
* EvilBrit: Which is a bit weird, because [[spoiler:the same translator mustaches render Meap's speech as American accented and it was later shown that there are various models tied to specific accents]].
* IHaveManyNames: Tries to invoke this, but the only two he can really come up with are Mitch, and, well, some of the guys call him "Big Mitch".
* LukeIAmYourFather: Parodied but averted.
--> '''Mitch''': Just so we're clear, I am ''not'' your father.
* [[spoiler:[[MobileSuitHuman Mobile Suit Alien]]]]
* [[spoiler: PokemonSpeak: Without his mustache, all he can say is "Meap".]]
* [[spoiler:RidiculouslyCuteCritter: Granted, he's less cute than the others of his kind.]] Definitely supposed to be one [[spoiler:after taking cuteonium though]].
* [[spoiler:TranslatorMicrobes: His mustache.]]