The Ninja series by Godfrey Ho contains more than forty different movies, but most of them were shot with pretty much the same actors. So instead of making a character folder for every movie, the recurring characters/actors are given their own folder.
[[folder: Recurring Actors/Characters]]
[[WMG: Richard Harrison (Ninja Master Gordon Anderson; Ninja Master Harry)]]
-->''I have to reform the Ninja Empire.''
The protagonist in many Ho movies. In most of them, he is addressed as Gordon. Ironically, in ''Ninja Terminator'', which is considered the greatest of Harrison ninja flicks, he is called Harry.
* BadassMoustache: At least in most of his movies.
* OldShame: The ninja movies are this for Harrison.
* WorldsStrongestMan: Throughout the series, many ninjas admit that Gordon is the strongest among them.
[[WMG: Stuart Smith (Richard, Stuart, Cobra, Rex, Sydney, Ringo)]]
-->''What? THE GOLDEN NINJA WARRIOR, you say?!''
A common protagonist but also VERY common antagonist in the flicks. His tendency to overact a little has earned him serious advances towards MemeticMutation.
* FakeAmerican: Any time one of his characters' nationality would come up, it would be an American, even though Smith himself was Australian, and almost always dubbed his own voice in with his distinctive Aussie accent.
* LargeHam: Stuart Smith is known for his distinct facial expressions.
[[WMG: Dave Wheeler (Ivan the Red)]]
-->''If I keep challenging ninjas... I'll drown him out!''
Appears as an antagonist in ''Ninja Squad'' and ''Ninja Commandments.'' Is typically very envious of Ninja Master Gordon, challenging other ninjas to a duel in order to "drown him out."
* ObviouslyEvil: If the growling voice wasn't already an indicator.
[[WMG: Pierre Kirby (Leon, Duncan, Farris, Ted Fast)]]
-->''Bullets are expensive and hard to come by. Consider yourself lucky!''
A common protagonist and occasional antagonist in a number of the later-day Ho ninja movies.
* AwesomeMcCoolname: Ted Fast.
* ChuckCunninghamSyndrome: Never returned from a trip to the Philippines, leading to speculation about a run-in with pirates. His last known sighting was in a hotel in Hong Kong.
** [[http://reallybradjones.tumblr.com/post/129648754029/did-you-ever-find-out-what-happened-to-pierre It turns out that the pirates theory was true.]]
* ManlyTears: Shed over a [[StuffedInTheFridge dead girlfriend]] in ''Dressed to Fire.''
* MemeticMutation: His films got very popular thanks to WebVideo/TheCinemaSnob's reviewing them.
* PlayingAgainstType: The normally heroic Kirby played the BigBad in ''American Comando 2: Hunting Express.''
* RealMenWearPink: And kicked a metric ton of ass in it, in ''Full Metal Ninja.''
[[WMG: Edowan Bersmea (Solomon, Lamar)]]
A frequent villain in the Pierre Kirby films.
--> "Think of the POWER I will HAVE! HA! [[TakeOverTheWorld Every NATION on Earth]] will bow to my WILL!"
[[WMG: Bruce Baron (Donald, Mark, Byron)]]
An occasional protagonist, sometimes working under Gordon himself.
* PassingTheTorch: Richard Harrison's Gordon footage was sometimes spliced in, using the same "guy on the other phone" method that Ho would use to splice in his own footage with the original asian film, to discuss with Baron's characters.