The small, yet colorful cast of ''Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon''.
-> Voiced by: HoukoKuwashima (Japanese), JohnnyYongBosch (English)
The 15 year-old protagonist of ''Fragile Dreams'', when his grandfather passes away, Seto inherits his blue stone and follows his instructions to locate a "[[TokyoTower red tower to the East]]" in hopes of finding other survivors.
* CrossDressingVoices: Japanese-only
* [[spoiler:FirstKiss]]: Between him and Crow
* ItMayHelpYouOnYourQuest: The blue stone in Seto's locket is practically useless. [[spoiler:WordOfGod states it's a "high efficiency crystal computer" that enables Seto to see ghosts and spirits]].
Ren is a mysterious girl, who is the first human Seto encounters after leaving the observatory. Unfortunately, she seems wary of him and runs aways, leading him to chase after her throughout the game.
* [[spoiler:ApocalypseMaiden]]: [[spoiler:Shin intends to use Ren as the new "catalyst"]]; averted by the end of the game.
* MysticalWhiteHair: A mysterious figure for about three quarters of the game, as the only other human besides his grandfather that Seto has ever seen.
An interactive digital assistant found in the subway tunnels, Personal Frame (or "PF) helps Seto in return for rescuing her from a lonely fate.
* [[spoiler:KilledOffForReal]]: [[spoiler:Her batteries run out and Seto buries her.]].
-> Voiced by: MieSonozaki (Japanese), SteveStaley (English)
Crow is a mischievous boy Seto encounters at the abandoned amusement park.
* CrossDressingVoices: Japanese-only
* [[spoiler:ForcefulKiss]]: To Seto
* IdiotsCannotCatchColds: One of Crow's taunts when he steals Seto's locket
* [[spoiler:KilledOffForReal]]: Although the game does not say exactly how it happens
* MouthyKid: Although he's [[JerkWithAHeartOfGold actually a nice guy]]
-> Voiced by: RyoHirohashi (Japanese), KarenStrassman (English)
* [[spoiler:ApocalypseMaiden]]: [[spoiler:She was the "catalyst" during the first use of the Glass Cage]].
* GirlsLoveStuffedAnimals: Has a teddy bear on her right arm
-> Voiced by: ChiwaSaitou (Japanese), LauraBailey (English)
The spirit of a young girl dressed in a kimono who Seto meets in an abandoned hotel.
* [[spoiler:OlderThanTheyLook]]: [[spoiler:She's the spirit of a dying old woman]].
* [[spoiler:WithThisRing]]: [[spoiler:Seto must find her ring in the hotel, so she can die at peace]].
-> Voiced by: ToshioFurukawa (Japanese)
* [[spoiler:AlasPoorVillain]]: [[spoiler:Try not to tell us you don't feel for the guy when you realize his PsychicPowers brought him nothing but pain and misery]].
* [[spoiler:PsychoElectro]]: Shin is a ''major'' aversion. [[spoiler:While he ''does'' have ShockAndAwe and ''is'' the BigBad, he's a very [[TheStoic calm and collected person]], and never seems particularly insane except for his irritation with vocal communication (which he mainly uses to deflect questions about his actions). He only freaks out during his MotiveRant, and Sai makes him pull a HeelFaceTurn in the middle of it following her declaration of love]].
* [[spoiler:WoobieDestroyerOfWorlds]]: [[spoiler:Shin agreed to let himself be the first test subject in the early stages of a project that would boost human empathy to the point where verbal language would be unnecessary. However, he only picked up on the selfish and negative emotions of those around him, leading him to believe that HumansAreTheRealMonsters, thus relegating to activating Class Cage again for a second time, which would really be TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt. All this is stopped when he realized [[ThePowerOfLove Sai was in love with him all along]]]].
* LovingAShadow: The Merchant collects and scrounges around for anything shiny [[spoiler:so his "princess" can smile again. Unfortunately, the "princess" died in her cradle; the Merchant doesn't even realize this when Seto wants to tell the truth. If it wasn't for Sai, the Merchant might've either [[DespairEventHorizon completely broken down into despair]], or possibly killed the boy on the spot]].