Characters of ''Webcomic/BloodyUrban''
Ostensibly the series' main character, Murray is a nervous, awkward werewolf who moved to Sydney from Dublin, Ireland.
* BerserkButton: High pitched noises
* ByTheLightsOfTheirEyes: Murray's pupils glow electric green in low light.
* OfficialCouple: With Camille.
* TheUnSmile: ASCZ once joked that instead of turning into a wolf on the full moon, Murray turns into [[CreepyPasta Smile dog]].
* VitriolicBestBuds: With Shannon.
!!Shannon 'Shaz' Arcuni
A ghoul, and Murray's co-worker and best friend.
* AmazingTechnicolorPopulation: Charcoal gray with dark green highlights
* EnfantTerrible: Shaz tried to kill one of his classmates when he was 10.
* RaceLift: A fantasy variation- in the earlier comics he was a vampire, then he got retconned into a ghoul.
* [[SnakeTalk Ssssnake Talk]]: In some comics, he hisses when he talks.
Murray's girlfriend a crass, hot-headed female vampire with blue skin and a deformed face.
* AmazingTechnicolorPopulation: Light blue. Being of African heritage, she averts the usual 'white people only' clause of the trope.
* FangThpeak: Camille has fangs in the front which give her a speech impediment.
* OfficialCouple: With Murray
Shannon's vampire roommate, a laid back, dirty-looking stoner with a blue, leech-like appendage in place of a tongue.
* AmazingTechnicolorPopulation: Orange
* AmbiguouslyHuman [[NonHumanUndead Undead]]
* BodyHorror: His tongue has ''teeth on it.''
* VegetarianVampire: Shaun survives on a diet of livestock and protein shakes.
An eccentric, childish Russian college student in her early 20's.
* BaconAddiction: As one reader noted in the comments on [[http://fav.me/d5f3n5q this page]], "Angie, how do you stay so thin when there is quite obviously an entire packet of bacon in that sandwich."
* FunTShirt: Usually either wears a shirt with a picture of bacon on it, or one depicting a T-Rex flying in space with the words 'It's Possible' written under it.
* GeniusDitz: According to her character dossier, she's really good at physics and math.
Angelica's roommate, a very attractive but ill-tempered Mad Veterinarian whose interests are motorcycles, animal rights and AncientAstronauts.
* UsefulNotes/AustralianAccent: Libby's is the most noticeable out of the main cast.
* ConspiracyTheorist: She blames most of her problems on [[DavidIcke reptoids.]]
* GranolaGirl: She is a dedicated vegetarian and supporter of animal rights, as evidenced by the 'Save Babe' sticker on her laptop.
* ScaryShinyGlasses: You never see her eyes. Ever.
* ShoutOut: Her name to [[WildWorldOfBatwoman The Wild World of Batwoman]]
!!Marvin the Velociraptor
Libby's pet dinosaur.
* RaptorAttack: Averted, Marvin is about the size of a turkey and is mostly harmless.
Shannon and Murray's vaguely ethnic TokenHuman coworker. Was the object of Murray's affections before he met Camille.
Another coworker of Murray's, Eric is a badly constructed FrankensteinsMonster who currently possesses the brain of advertising legend Leo Burnett.
Libby's comrade in mad science, Vlad is a nuclear physicist and one of Angelica's many, many brothers.
* HalfIdenticalTwins: Averted. Though he and Angelica share a StrongFamilyResemblance, Vlad has black hair while Ange is ginger.