--> All examples found in advertising campaigns are here!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mgzUSNxVeE&feature=PlayList&p=2B24D77C0160960D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=32 In the flesh, with a catchy jingle to boot.]]
* One of Bud Light's "Real Men of Genius" ads is dedicated to athletes-turned-commentators and mentions their giving such critical information as "The team that scores the most points will win the game". Followed by the rock singer intoning ''"I did not know that!"'', and '''not''' sounding like he's in SarcasmMode.
* In the commercials for ''TheBookOfEli'', the voiceover boasts "GaryOldman makes a great villain!"
* From a commercial for age-defying makeup: "Age spots make you look old."
* Will Power (yes, that is his real name) opens a commercial with this gem: "In IndyCar racing, it's all about speed!"
* An older Allstate ad said "Here's a myth: Nothing bad will ever happen."
* Samsung Galaxy S III, designed for humans. Who would have thought?
* From a 60s toy commercial: "Remember, only G.I. Joe is G.I. Joe."
* From a 50s toy commercial: "Because nothing else is Silly Putty."