->Because I felt like it would help me stand out. Anyways chickens are understood by the internet to be[[DramaticEllipsis ... ... ...]] ''awesome!''
-->--''Kaloo'', "Why this blog?"
[[http://www.chickenmaker.net Chicken Maker]] is a site about doodles of chickens made in MSPaint.
!!This site provides examples of:
* AmazingTechnicolorWildlife: There is the occasional unnaturally colored chicken, like purple.
* ArtShift: Just compare the [[http://www.chickenmaker.net/2009/05/hello-everybody.html Cyborg Chicken]] to it's [[http://www.chickenmaker.net/2011/01/cyborg-chicken-w-remaker.html remake]]
* AwesomeMcCoolname: Shades [=McCoolguy=]
* CluckingFunny: The entire point of the site.
* CoolShades: Shades [=McCoolguy=]. He even switches from one pair to another.
-->[[http://www.chickenmaker.net/2011/11/real-art.html [...]most of what I draw for this site is... cocks]].
* FailOSuckyname: Zitty [=NotCoolguy=]
* TagLine: "The Orginal MS Paint Blog![[note]]not pertaining to cats[[/note]]"
** Also "It's About Passion!"
* TheyChangedItNowItSucks: InUniverse: The site owner's reaction to the Windows 7 version of MSPaint
* NetworkDecay: Everything on the site is not a chicken, and there are a number of images not made in MSPaint
* NinjaPirateZombieRobot: [[http://www.chickenmaker.net/2010/11/cyborg-zombie-president.html Cyborg Zombie President]]
* ShoutOut: More than a few pieces on the site are shout outs to other media, mainly in the form of chickens dressed up like their protagonists.
* TheRemake: Some of the earlier pieces received remakes later on in the site's life, in large part due to the ArtShift.