* A tongue-in-cheek instance was used in commercials for the "Geek Squad" technical support service broadcast in late 2004.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0c2gMuJfZg This Snickers commercial]] had an interesting subversion: A Viking, after learning a store had no Snickers, initially does a Big No straight and while doing so, throws a garbage can at a car to get his point across. After learning that they had dark chocolate Snickers, however, he does the exact same thing as before... except with a "[[BigYes Big Yaaaaaaaay]]"!
* A Geico caveman commercial has one of the cavemen giving a silent Big No after seeing the motto [[BerserkButton "so easy a caveman can do it"]] on a wall of televisions, [[SkywardScream shouting up at the sky]] as he finds RedemptionInTheRain and then running through a flock of DisturbedDoves, while [[SoundtrackDissonance 3 Doors Down's "Let Me Be Myself"]] plays. This was all re-edited from the song's actual music video, which used the Geico caveman, but the commercial's condensed version CrossesTheLineTwice into hilarity.
* There is a literal Big No for the Stop Sex Trafficking logo as seen on the side of this bag: http://www.thebodyshop.ca/newbagforlife.html
* Parodied in an advertisement for the Samsung Epic 4G. An officer of a civil-war army receives a letter, and utters a Big No upon reading it. The parody is that the note is then shown to actually say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" for an entire page.
* In the 1995 Cap'n Crunch Berries commercial, a teenager does one when he is told that the store is out of Crunch Berries.
* A fat man inside a teenager's stomach screams "NOOOOOOOO! NOOOOO!" when his fridge is empty in the 1997 Taco Bell commercial.
* [=JCPenney=]'s newest advertisement [[http://youtu.be/aj3PfcPuauM which can be seen here on YouTube]] shows numerous shoppers yelling "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" upon seeing sale prices in other stores; the advertisements announce [=JCPenney=]'s discontinuation of accepting coupons after February 1, 2012.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjwWyWueWI This advertisement of Mighty Bond]] has a moment when the boy's collections were all glued at the ceiling.
* A commercial for Subway's breakfast offerings has a fast food restaurant manager doing this when looking up at the sky as a big banner-like announcement pronouncing Subway's 200-calorie breakfasts is shown. As a contrast, everyone else in the commercial says, "Yes!"
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0V1kKMqaUY A exdended verson of an M&M'S commercial]] where Red sings "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" has Red do a cut-off one.