* A tongue-in-cheek instance was used in commercials for the "Geek Squad" technical support service broadcast in late 2004.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0c2gMuJfZg This Snickers commercial]] had an interesting subversion: A Viking, after learning a store had no Snickers, initially does a Big No straight and while doing so, throws a garbage can at a car to get his point across. After learning that they had dark chocolate Snickers, however, he does the exact same thing as before... except with a "[[BigYes Big Yaaaaaaaay]]"!
* A Geico caveman commercial has one of the cavemen giving a silent Big No after seeing the motto [[BerserkButton "so easy a caveman can do it"]] on a wall of televisions, [[SkywardScream shouting up at the sky]] as he finds RedemptionInTheRain and then running through a flock of DisturbedDoves, while [[SoundtrackDissonance 3 Doors Down's "Let Me Be Myself"]] plays. This was all re-edited from the song's actual music video, which used the Geico caveman, but the commercial's condensed version CrossesTheLineTwice into hilarity.
* There is a literal Big No for the Stop Sex Trafficking logo as seen on the side of this bag: http://www.thebodyshop.ca/newbagforlife.html
* Parodied in an advertisement for the Samsung Epic 4G. An officer of a civil-war army receives a letter, and utters a Big No upon reading it. The parody is that the note is then shown to actually say "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" for an entire page.
* In the 1995 Cap'n Crunch Berries commercial, a teenager does one when he is told that the store is out of Crunch Berries.
* A fat man inside a teenager's stomach screams "NOOOOOOOO! NOOOOO!" when his fridge is empty in the 1997 Taco Bell commercial.
* [=JCPenney=]'s newest advertisement [[http://youtu.be/aj3PfcPuauM which can be seen here on YouTube]] shows numerous shoppers yelling "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" upon seeing sale prices in other stores; the advertisements announce [=JCPenney=]'s discontinuation of accepting coupons after February 1, 2012.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRjwWyWueWI This advertisement of Mighty Bond]] has a moment when the boy's collections were all glued at the ceiling.
* A commercial for Subway's breakfast offerings has a fast food restaurant manager doing this when looking up at the sky as a big banner-like announcement pronouncing Subway's 200-calorie breakfasts is shown. As a contrast, everyone else in the commercial says, "Yes!"
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0V1kKMqaUY A exdended verson of an M&M'S commercial]] where Red sings "I'd Do Anything for Love (But I Won't Do That)" has Red do a cut-off one.
* In this [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDO4qQOUvOE Trebor advert]], the Extra Strong Mint loving father ([[ItMakesSenseInContext whose head is shaped like a giant Extra Strong Mint]]) smashes the glass in his hand when his (perfectly normal human) son states that there's maybe other mints that are "chewy". He then lets this out when the son confesses his love for Softmints.
* "[[NineOutOfTenDoctorsAgree Four out of five dentists surveyed recommend Trident for their patients who chew gum]]," one commercial says. The voiceover continues, "But what about the fifth dentist?", showing five dentists being asked about the recommendation. Four of them say yes, as a squirrel runs under the table and up the fifth dentist's pants leg. Suddenly, there's an audible [=*=][[GroinAttack CHOMP]][=*=], and the fifth dentist lets out a BigNo.