Events in Web Original that are not possible. '''only list examples that fit this description'''
* Charlotte of Making Fiends can Hold her breath For 9 Hours...
* How beyond can ''TheImpossibleMan'' get? His inexpicable power has no respect for physical rules
* [[TheSpoonyExperiment Dr. Insano]] managed to get a Atari Jaguar CD working. That's something even WebVideo/TheAngryVideoGameNerd couldn't do. Yes it broke right after it was used, but he still managed to get the thing to work while catalouging every single thing the system has wrong with it.
* RolePlay/ANewAge: The Sky Worm. The largest size a creature can be in D&D is Colossal. The Sky Worm was as large as ''four colossal creatures in a line.''
** Walking to the Far Lands, without mods or assistance
** Any Mod/Admin who uses Mcbans. Now Look up Notch. The List is longer than Minecraft chat can display.
* ''Machinima/RedVsBlue'' the Blood Glutch Chronicles: Tex ripped Jimmy's skull out of his head and beat him to death with it.
-->''Tucker'': That doesn't seem physically possible.
-->''Church'': That's exactly what Jimmy kept screaming.
** Discussed in ''Machinima/RedVsBlue: Revelation'' episode 19,
-->'''Church''': Heeyy. Is it possible for [[spoiler:a memory fragment out of an artificial inteligence program enclosed inside a robotic body]] to piss its pants? Because I'm pretty sure I just did that.
** ''Machinima/RedVsBlueTheRecollection'' Part 3: Grif's analysis of his sister surviving being under ice for three hours and coming up both totally fine ''and'' pregnant.
* Roleplay/BleachBlazingSouls: Heroism, the [[AuthorityEqualsAsskicking King of Hollows]], ripped right through a shield made out of [[MadeOfIndestructium Sekiseki-stone]] and the connected barrier it created.
* One of the Wiki/SCPFoundation's attempts to terminate SCP-682. They reduced it 'to 1% of its body'' '''by changing the fundamental natural constants.''' AND IT RECOVERED AND EVEN SEEMED TO ENJOY IT!
** SCP-523's containment room is to be destroyed in the event of [[ApocalypseHow an XK-class]] ''end-of-the-world'' scenario. Why? Because ''it could make things worse''.
* A customer in a bookstore was Website/NotAlwaysRight. All they knew about the book they wanted was that "[[http://notalwaysright.com/employee-of-the-year/821 It had a nondescript cover.]]" ''The employee found it for them anyway!''
* ''WebVideo/HardlyWorking''. [[http://www.collegehumor.com/video/5571563/hardly-working-twitters-down Tweeting about Twitter being down]]. This causes a double take, a 'that's impossi-!' and an EarthShatteringKaboom. It's ambigious whether the exclaimation was Twitter being down or tweeting about it.
* [[http://andersson.elfwood.com/ A series of pics (Several NSFW)]] about a [[SpoonyBard bard]] who seems to be unable [[InterspeciesRomance to keep his pants up]] take it to the illogical extreme in one pic. That the bard has left a bunch of HalfHumanHybrid offspring isn't this. The fact that one of his baby-mamas is [[CrowningMomentOfFunny a rock]] [[http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eDzxEr_gjpg/UAc9BXO-MBI/AAAAAAAAAMY/cSSnCNUkR54/s1600/Rock-Bard-Axe.jpg definitely is.]]
* In one episode of ''WebVideo/BadCallTV,'' [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bN4vN0unPmI an internet porn addict]] (who is suing Apple for not selling their computers in Safe Mode, thereby [[InsaneTrollLogic enabling his porn addiction]]) somehow manages to look at porn on a 1st generation iPod and even ''an Apple II,'' once all of his other Apple devices have been confiscated. For context, neither of those devices is physically capable of displaying internet porn. Apple [=IIs=] predate widespread use of the internet and lack the hardware to display detailed images, much less video, while the original iPod could only hold audio files.