* [[http://bardbook.flame.org/songs/3 "Aged Swordsman"]] is the Badass Grandpa anthem.
* "Pushed to the Limit", by [=UFO=], is about maintaining the rock lifestyle instead of giving in to "age-appropriate" behavior:
--> ...I still love women, sex and fancy cars...
--> ...I'm just not ready for the shade of an old oak tree...
--> My doctor says it ain't right
---> for a man my age to fight
---> he don't get it, he ain't in it, I'm pushed to the limit
--> ...kiss my ass, I'm still alive
* John Fogerty's "The Old Man Down the Road:"
-->He take the thunder from the mountain
-->He take the lightning from the sky
-->He bring a strong man to his beggin' knee
-->He make the young girl's mamma cry
* Many rockers from the 60's and 70's are still alive and kicking, and definitely count as this trope.
** Mick Jagger, for instance, has four grandchildren, and has only gotten more badass with age. The guy continues to live up to his legend as a pioneer of rock, still is in great shape, and can still dance like he's still in his twenties. Put it this way: there's a ''reason'' [[Music/Maroon5 Adam Levine]] and Music/ChristinaAguilera aspire to have "Moves Like Jagger." His latest project? A duet with Will.i.am of the Music/BlackEyedPeas, a Rock/R&B/Techno fusion song called "Go Home." And it sounds awesome.
* If Mick counts as one, so certainly do the rock, R&B and blues musicians from TheFifties and earlier that influenced classic rockers like Mick, along with many jazz, folk, country, bluegrass and country musicians. Music/ChuckBerry, Music/JerryLeeLewis, Music/FatsDomino, Music/LittleRichard and other rock pioneers still tour regularly, often still with a lot of the fire that they first demonstrated in their prime.
* Music/AliceCooper has made it part of his shows to '''die''' on-stage. During his latest tour, he does it 4 times. 4 times per show, that is. And he's still alright.
* German pianist Wilhelm Kempff proved that he still could give a powerful rendition [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqSulR9Fymg the third movement of the Moonlight Sonata]] when he was around 90 years old.
** While Kempff (with his [[TheStoic stoic]] [[GermanicDepressives Germanic face]]) certainly became more Badass with age, [[BunnyEarsLawyer Vladimir Horowitz]], [[MemeticBadass a legendary piano Badass]] when he was younger, subverted it and rather became a CoolOldGuy.