* If nothing else from her, then definitely "Mine" and "Sparks Fly".
* "Change". Taylor's account of her and her band's struggle to be noticed- with a note of confident triumph. Taylor's dad convinced her that the song could be applied to other people and events- and it's a fitting closer to "Fearless". "...and we'll sing hallelujah."
* "Long Live". The melody came to Taylor while she was touring for "Fearless" hearing the screaming crowds.
* "Eyes Open" from ''Film/TheHungerGames''.
* "All Too Well", certainly the Grammy performance at least. The emotional intensity she conveys simply by singing and playing the piano works incredibly well.
* Not technically by Taylor Swift, but [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtIE-iFK2g this parody]] of "You Belong With Me", sung from the perspective of Mass Effect's Tali. Cute, yet somehow saddening ...
* The bridge to Treacherous.
-->Two headlights shine through the sleepless night\\
And I will get you, and get you alone\\
Your name has echoed through my mind\\
And I just think you should, think you should know\\
That nothing safe is worth the drive and I would\\
Follow you, follow you home...\\
I'll follow you, follow you home...