* If nothing else from her, then definitely "Mine" and "Sparks Fly".
* "Change". Taylor's account of her and her band's struggle to be noticed- with a note of confident triumph. Taylor's dad convinced her that the song could be applied to other people and events- and it's a fitting closer to "Fearless". "...and we'll sing hallelujah."
* "Long Live". The melody came to Taylor while she was touring for "Fearless" hearing the screaming crowds.
* "Eyes Open" from ''Film/TheHungerGames''.
* "All Too Well", certainly the Grammy performance at least. The emotional intensity she conveys simply by singing and playing the piano works incredibly well.
* Not technically by Taylor Swift, but [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWtIE-iFK2g this parody]] of "You Belong With Me", sung from the perspective of Mass Effect's Tali. Cute, yet somehow saddening ...
%% The following have been commented out for being Zero Context Examples. Do not uncomment them without explaining why they belong on this page, or at least providing a link. Just a song title conveys absolutely nothing.
%% * "Ours"
%% * "Safe and Sound"
%% * "Better than Revenge"