* The mesmerizing main theme, heard in the "galaxy" menu screen, gives a perfect impression of a majestic, inhabited universe with limitless potential.
* The equally mesmerizing track played when you travel within a solar system.
* The incredibly catchy Sporepedia music, as well as the various Editor themes (particularly the Creature one with its world music motives).
* The music punctuating the completion of Cell stage brings a tear to the eye with sheer pride for your little organism, ready to "grow up" and move on to dry land.
* Many songs in ''Galactic Adventures'', most notably Angelic Dream, if only for being used in a ''VideoGame/Halo3ODST'' commercial. Then there's the "Space Warriors", which first appeared in the rather forgettable game ''Battle of Giants: Dragons'' as the menu background music. It really works here, [[SoundtrackDissonance that is if the creator knows when to use it]].