* In all likelihood, any song you remember from this show, [[EarWorm for better or worse]], can be linked to either Joe Raposo or Tony Geiss. Oh, the tantrums that have been stopped...
** Jeff Moss, Sam Pottle, and Christopher Cerf also deserve credit.
** Another [[CrowningMusicOfAwesome CMoA]] worthy of mention; during the show's first few years, Stevie Wonder performed one of the best versions of "Superstition" ever! [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ul7X5js1vE Listen for yourself!]]
** For that matter, how about the show's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmcdBnj4ZOg theme song]]?
** Then there's the wonderful [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oFPveNebPE closing credits music]] that used to accompany Friday episodes, complete with Toots Thielemans' mellow harmonica rendition of the theme and the unforgettable "Funky Chimes" music.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acBixR_JRuM "Put Down the Duckie"!]]
** "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNBVTCJ9Dks On The Subway]]" - which also has one of the all time great GettingCrapPastTheRadar moments at 1:21 when a passenger says "You might lose your purse and you might lose something worse on the subway"!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLgF1CA56yg Telephone Rock]] qualifies as well.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp9B7-Yd7XQ Rock & Roll Readers]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3Hh8nvn4k It's Hip to be a Square]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1q5PUGGW5E "Green Grow the Rushes Go"]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mAfxJb7c5Q "Nothing! Never! No! N!"]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FCUrNxnCPw Happy to Be Me]]. Sure, it dates itself, but that bass line is sick.
* [[http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_player/-/pgpv/videoplayer/0/ba5a9d8c-155f-11dd-a62f-919b98326687 Street Garden Cooperation]].