[[folder: Pablo Honey]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5JWH3dXYis "Blow Out"]]. And people say "Creep" is their best song off ''Pablo Honey''.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFkzRNyygfk "Creep"]], the emotion in that song, and the self loathing.
[[folder: The Bends]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gi_QqX5ioWM WE DON'T HAVE ANY REAL.... FRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENDS]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKd06s1LNik "Fake Plastic Trees"]], especially from around the 3 minute mark to the end.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyrCRd1ikw "Planet Telex"]]: ("EVERYTHIIING IS...brokennn..."), which is all the more impressive when you find out that the band recorded it after drinking copious amounts of wine, and Thom Yorke sang the vocals lying flat on his back, totally wasted.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrTB-iiecqk "Street Spirit (Fade Out)"]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDhV5OTsnzY "My Iron Lung"]] is one of the best songs they ever wrote.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na5qrW032H4 "Black Star"]]. That chorus and riff... "Blame it on the black star/Blame it on the falling sky/Blame it on the satellite that beams me home..."
[[folder: OK Computer]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF8khJ7P4Wg "Paranoid Android"]]. We all die of [[AwesomenessIsVolatile awesome overload]] the moment Thom shouts "YOU DON'T REMEMBER!"
* The climax of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhmmedScLmY "Exit Music (For a Film)".]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWibEwJLzRs "Climbing Up the Walls."]] Especially Thom's bone-chilling MetalScream at the end.
-->CLIMBING UP THE [[CarefulWithThatAxe WAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA]]AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAXRKPGKXWs "The Tourist"]]. What a beautiful song...
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tejkhFyjoGE "Lucky"]]. '''Especially''' the guitar solo.
-->"It's gonna be a gloooorrrriiiiouuus dayy...."
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBH97ma9YiI "Karma Police, Arrest this man, he talks in maths..."]]
%%The following examples have been commented out for violating the ZeroContextExample policy. Do not uncomment them without explaining what makes them awesome.
%%* "No Surprises".
%%* "Let Down", especially the "You know where you are" bit.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvTNWWL4CW4 "Airbag"]]. The guitars, the riffs, the cut-up beats and Thom's elated lyrics and singing combine to create a triumphant and awesome opening track.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1tQFX_9ct0 "I'M JUST UPTIGHT! UPTIGHT!"]]
[[folder: Kid A]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDAjFstQrTk The National Anthem.]] ESPECIALLY the horns section at the end.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrpGhEVyrk0 "Everything In Its Right Place"]] for being beautiful and sort of terrifying. The awesomeness may be either increased or diminished for you once you figure out what he's saying...
--> [[spoiler: Yesterday I woke up sucking on a lemon]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAF8D0ugyVk "How to Disappear Completely"]]. All of it. Especially when the trumpets come in in their strange arpeggiated patterns, they don't fit in but they just... do. Thom even at one point called it his best song, for good reason.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogLycHY_4nU "Optimistic"]]. Need we say more?
* The big giant Apocalyptic disco beast that is [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNqv3nHyteM "Idioteque"]] is the musical definition of [=CMoA=]. Not just the beat, but the vocals paired with the lyrics are superb.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ju8xO_Zvfo "Motion Picture Soundtrack"]] is quite possibly the most simultaneously heartbreaking and uplifting song in the universe.
* The climax of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAUMgureA6o "You And Whose Army?"]]. "We ride tonight... ghost horses." So much punch delivered through such simple lyrics.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2VzLn6DMCE "Pyramid Song",]] especially the part where Phillip Selway's drumming falls in
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inSQdP7qA3Y "The Amazing Sounds of Orgy"]], a B-side with a creepy, industrial feel to it. The layered vocals just make it sound all the more awesome... picture Radiohead doing a QueensOfTheStoneAge song.
* The entirety of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upl_rxmsu6s "Life In a Glasshouse"]]. ''Especially'' the full length version on the two-disc version of the album. It's five minutes of awesome!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOa--Dhu11M "I Might Be Wrong"]]. Everything about it, really, but especially the fake ending.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezOAxhYo9vE "Like Spinning Plates"]] is magnificent, especially when one considers [[http://citizeninsane.eu/likespinningplates.html how it was made]].
[[folder: Hail to the Thief]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUV9IGC5qC4 "2+2=5",]] the moment when Thom loses his ever-loving shit about halfway through and starts screaming "YOU HAVE NOT BEEN! PAYING ATTENTION! PAYING ATTENTION!" See also: "DON'T QUESTION MY AUTHORITY OR PUTMEINABOX!!"
* The climax of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuaPkGZ-HIA "There There"]]. Take some guitars, heavy drums, "WEEEE ARRRRRE AAAAACIDENTS WAITIIIING TO HAPPENNNNNN!!!!" and a video with ''Bagpuss'' and Thom Yorke grabbing golden clothes and experiencing its tree-morphing side effects and you've got yourself the [[AwesomeMusic Crowning Alternative Rock Anthem of Awesome]]. It is, somehow, both ominous and uplifting.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgeKRbmUBns "Myxamatosis"]], with its strange time signature and awesome guitar part, not to mention the chilling part where everything drops out but the vocals and drums. "But now. I. Don't. Know. Why I. Feel. So. Tongue. Tied." And then it all comes back in again and goes on to become more and more awesome.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qg4q_ZUiTNA "A Wolf at The Door"]] is just amazing and unlike any other Radiohead song, with brilliant [[PatterSong pattering]] lyrics.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVf_HGoY-1E "Sit Down Stand Up"]]. AND THE RAINDROPS AND THE RAINDROPS
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNA6mJ7ppYk "Backdrifts"]]. The small piano solo is pretty cool, and the beat sounds like a malfunctioning steam train. It's like Industrial, Ambient, Glitch and Hip-Hop were thrown into a blender...
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-XynViVN3E "Go To Sleep"]]. ''OVER MY DEAAAD BOOO-OOODY!!''
[[folder: In Rainbows]]
* When they started a remix contest for "Nude," one of the contestants submitted a [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmfHHLfbjNQ version]] done on an oscilloscope, an old printer and scanner, and an answering machine (which played the vocals), played through hard drives instead of speakers.
** The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbWBRnDK_AE original]] is just amazing on its own, too. There is a single chord change (that happens multiple times) at the 2:26 mark. It's sublime.
** We can't talk about "Nude" without mentioning the incredible vocal performance Thom Yorke gives on that track. It's his greatest by a long shot. Absolutely ethereal and wondrous.
* The bridge in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOoCixFA8OI "Reckoner"]], when all the percussion cuts out and all you're left with are the rising voices and strings.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUmmsMeHAaE And then Cee Lo Green covered it.]]
* Of course, the ending of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVDSdDoD4Sg "Bodysnatchers"]] is spine tingling, with the guitar's going overload and Yorke screaming vocals.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3DrL8pwu1k "Weird Fishes_Arpeggi"]] needs a mention. It is inextricably awesome, the massive buildup for an entire song and then completely stripped down at 3:03.
* "Videotape" is a real TearJerker, especially when paired with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_a3PMJ5Y0I this insanely awesome video]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8byXSML4bY&t=31m7s This live performance]] of the B-side "Bangers And Mash". Thom [[CrazyAwesome playing a second set of drums like a madman]] and singing at the same time.
[[folder: The King Of Limbs]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqVcKwEJ2w4 "Morning Mr Magpie"]] sounds like Radiohead trying to do funk music in their own way, and it works beautifully.
* The epic brass background in [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5c9w6uWBOI "Codex"]] is amazing. It's scary and apprehensive and beautiful and nostalgic all at once.
* When the wall of distorted vocals singing "into your arms" hits at about the 3 minute mark of [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIupuBQ8W_c "Give Up The Ghost"]].
* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWDUJ8sKvMU basement version]] of ''The King of Limbs''. That is all.
* On February 18th, 2011, a gleeful fandom began its ''The King of Limbs'' experience with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8A9bMTh9rdQ "Bloom,"]] quite possibly Radiohead's best opening track yet. The wailing, echoey vocals are just eerie and ominous enough to set the tone of the album.
* Meanwhile, a contender for best ''closing'' track is [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhMYu39U2B0 "Separator"]]. The beat is strangely addictive... and after the heartbreaking double of "Codex" and "Give Up The Ghost", this song wraps up the album on a comforting, calming and hopeful note. "If you think this is over, then you're wrong..."
[[folder: Other Songs]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFXozUCW6wc "Big Boots"]]. Radiohead with an awesome, almost ''Film/JamesBond''-esque feel to it. And it's [[KeepCirculatingTheTapes still unreleased]], to boot!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhtaAnOaec8 "Polyethylene (Parts 1 and 2)"]], especially part 2.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySxUxvxrHeQ "I Am Citizen Insane"]].
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iFS22yyXj8 "Supercollider"]]. They made a 7-minute-long song ''about a particle accelerator''.
* A hi-hat-heavy hip-hop style beat? Cool. Indie Rock-style guitar riffing? Nice. A manic synth solo? Great. [[NeoclassicalPunkZydecoRockabilly All of these at the same time?]] [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sRWQ5BhYcE "Identikit"]].