The game soundtracks are an audible treat on their own, but each track is perfectly timed with the level it accompanies.
[[folder: Panzer Dragoon]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thQIVut1t6s The Main Theme]] of the original.
* The majestic [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4oTU0srt2I "Flight"]] is heard during the first stage, a beautiful orchestral piece that drives the feeling of taking flight on a mythical dragon.
* The suspenseful [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQuXcC6Tm8g "Empire"]] is played in the third stage as Keil and the Dragon fly through a dark Imperial base and are ambushed by their forces.
[[folder: Panzer Dragoon Zwei]]
* The first stage's theme, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGQ3jlv7EZY "Destiny Begins"]], is unlike anything heard in the previous title. And yet, it captures the frantic yet epic feeling of the first level so well, the more ethnic and alien sounds immersing the player even more into the world of ''Panzer Dragoon'' than ever before.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LLLhnvZq9o "Giant Creature"]] plays when facing against the exceptionally difficult boss of Episode 3.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UA0e3ufVmU "Ruins"]], played during Episode 4 during an intense race through ancient and sunken underground passageways.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIaCi4W9emg "Sea of Ice"]] is played in Episode 5 as Lagi and Lundi fight their way through a frozen wasteland. The visuals and music really capture a dangerous, frightful and depressing mood that showcases the kind of CrapsackWorld the game takes place in.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDL9AgKe6Dk "The Unexpected Enemy"]], played in Episode 7, is a memorable, atmospheric and epic final boss theme. [[spoiler:You hear it again in ''Saga'' when Edge takes his turn to fight him, where a verse has been added.]]
[[folder: Panzer Dragoon Saga]]
* The game opens with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm877Z7fOR4 "Atolm Dragon"]], which also serves as Atolm's boss theme. This atmospheric tune easily brings the player back to the world of ''Panzer Dragoon'' once more.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s08GllU3RdA "Ecce Valde Generous Ale (Behold the Precious Wings)"]], which is played on the title screen and the opening cutscene.
* The journey begins with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tESPxv7VHOQ "Premonition of War"]], as Edge and the dragon traverse through the excavation site.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB46DXax4Ek "Mutation"]], the first battle theme heard against standard Mutant-type enemies.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePrKX63z37E "Rest"]] is a relaxing tune played at campsites. Great for exposition from other characters, and don't forget to pet your dragon!
* The suspenseful [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb16aIdWcW "Forbidden Land"]] is played in the Forbidden Zone and Georgius.
* The beautiful [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUVIdAupOMI "Pure Blood Seed"]] plays during battles against Pure Type enemies.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSMxND9qY1s "The Black Fleet"]], a powerful song befitting Craymen's fleet.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiaI1vW7xEw "The Empire"]], remixed from ''Zwei'', has a similar song of power, fear, domination and strength, and is heard in boss battles against them.
* Although the area is brief, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdDqfcWW2VE "Shelcoof"]] is a calm and soothing remix of the final boss battle from the previous game.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLloK0eGNZU "Ancient Weapon"]], which has a noticeably synthesized but intense feel, is heard during boss fights against Pure Type enemies.
* With the dragons out of action, Edge and Azel are forced to escape the maze-like ruins of Uru together. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ic4Xa5pIPWk "Path to the Being"]] is both soothing and eerie in an area where it's easy to get lost and is filled with mutants. At least Azel is with you, right?
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXMuISb6N7s "Elevator Chase"]] is heard in the cutscene when Edge and Azel try to escape, and simply for the BigDamnHeroes moment that accompanies it.
* Once Edge gains access to the Holy District of Zoah, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqyOF8_a37Y "Source of the Protective Flame"]] is heard. Calm, peaceful, soothing... which would be great if Edge wasn't so unwelcome.
* You'll be hearing [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pywICYWnqsE "Imperial Air Force"]] once the Empire begins to take center stage in the story and you face off against their fleet once more.
* The suspenseful and ominous [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRyYwJLPykA "Interception"]] is played during the climactic final battle against the Empire during their invasion of the sleeping Tower.
* With the Empire gone, Edge reunites with Gash in the Seeker's Stronghold. While [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGQTBybJq3o "Village of the Seekers"]] plays, Gash reveals his ultimate plan to destroy the Towers and free the world from their power and grasp. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOudQ_gWCBo Original Version]].
* The Tower has been awakened and threatens the world once more. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewXVMf9yskE "Overture to the End"]] accompanies Edge and Azel's journey through TheVeryDefinitelyFinalDungeon toward the gate to Sestren.
* The final battles of the game. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y25eA5A4L-Q "Vision"]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMFvdHvTOvk "Vision II"]] are played in the battles against the Anti-Dragons. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPHxmB0wFOw "The Final Battle ~Recurrence~"]] is a frightening track where Sestren revisits the past and summons the dead to attack you with.
* Lastly, the game ends with [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6Vc2yc8JXc "Sona Mi Areru Ec Sancitu (Art Thou the Holy One)"]], sung in the series' own language.
[[folder: Panzer Dragoon Orta]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcbGWJct7RA "Altered Genos"]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM8MEFLi3Gw "Eternal Glacies"]]. The former plays in one of the only patches of green left on the planet, the latter in an utterly desolate snowscape.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBD6CEowKRE "Imperial City"]]. Deep in the heart of the Empire, Orta launches a surprise attack in their underground base. A song befitting the Empire's fearsome strength, the song is also a fitting send-off to them, as we face them for the last time in the series.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6go687cYWMg "Anu Orta Veniya"]], the ending vocal song of the game.