* ''Series/HowIMetYourMother'' is usually modest with the music. But when the characters sing, you'd better listen. Exhibit A: [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVUekHmY87M "You Just Got Slapped"]]. Neil Diamond-esque. Props to Segel.
* And [[NeilPatrickHarris Barney's]] first real song in "Girls vs. Suits" was well worth the 100 episode wait. [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiweaZQ8g5U Here we go]].
* Fairly sure a [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-OGD2DgIHI video resume]] cannot get more awesome than this.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTDKrAGRKVY The opening TV theme]]. 15 seconds of EarWorm goodness.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF1b1pf9DRY "Come on Jessica, come on Tori, let's go to the mall, you won't be SOREY!"]]
* Marshall v. The Machines from "Subway Wars".
* [[NeilPatrickHarris Barney]] and Ted's six-man version of Billy Joel's [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJT4L7HGKzQ "For the Longest Time"]].
* The use of [[FlorenceAndTheMachine "Shake It Out"]] at the end of "No Pressure". The way it underlines the situation is perfect.
* The Mosbius Designs auto tune remix is both this and a Crowning Music of Funny.
* The Mother's rendition of "La Vie En Rose" in "How Your Mother Met Me".
* The chorus of "Victoria" by Music/TheKinks in "The Naked Truth" made the initial reappearance of Victoria feel HUGE.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyAJ4V06izg Hi. One ticket to Farhampton, please.]]