* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEFIZh_Zscc Welcome to Rapture.]]
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gkhhI Cohen's Masterpiece]], as played on an exploding freaking piano.
* Generally ANY of the boss battles in ''Bioshock 2''.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rWEuTwlzQo Eleanor's Lullaby.]]
* "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!"
--> Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
--> Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition and we'll all stay free!
* "Hush, Hush, Hush, Here Comes The Bogey Man..."
* "Jesus loves me this I know, for the Bible tells me so..."
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOzgVldYvps Waltz of the Flowers]]" by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. Sander Cohen has taste when it comes to fight music.
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUIhmy-HvcA Pairbond]] and [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp6QpMWaKpE The Ocean On His Shoulders]] might possibly be the most emotional video game tracks ever concieved.
* The hauntingly beautiful '[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5hVucaqydk How She Sees The World]]', one of the most unique and beautiful piano pieces ever written for a video game.
* In ''2'', what plays on the Persephone loading screen? '''''[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUL8GsnqmjA THIS.]]''''' It perfectly sets the tone for the upcoming confrontations and events.
* From ''VideoGame/BioshockInfinite'', special notice must be paid to the game's version of [[http://youtu.be/0e4Crth_Hb8 Will the Circle Be Unbroken.]] Note, folks, that it's TroyBaker playing the guitar there.
* Ed "Eddache" Bowley's album of instrumental remixes, [[http://eddache.bandcamp.com/album/only-man "Only Man"]], featuring an introduction by Augustus Sinclair himself.