* Rasputin gets a [[EvilIsCool damn good]] VillainSong, "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CG6JrqFARRY In The Dark of the Night]]", a soaring ensemble piece complete with an OminousPipeOrgan and ''power chords'' (Thank you, Jim Steinman!). And backup. Sung by bugs. And Rasputin's singing voice is provided by Creator/JimCummings.
** [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HA1S4YswU This]] AMV mixes the song with ''Fantasia'' segments of Chernabog and his demons! It's really fitting and terrifying, although the anime girl that appears kind of ruins the atmosphere.
* "Journey to the Past", although it is (like a certain other IWantSong[=/=]AwardBaitSong from [[WesternAnimation/AnAmericanTail a different Don Bluth movie]]) a ''hideous'' EarWorm.
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpEoMe4a0IE Once Upon a December]]", a hauntingly beautiful song sung by Anya as she struggles to remember why the Romanov palace feels so distantly familiar to her. For bonus points, it uses the melody of the musicbox lullaby heard at the beginning of the film, making the song's subject matter even more powerful. That TruckDriversGearChange for the final verse is especially chilling. Even people who dislike the film for various reasons will admit that this song, and the sequence in which it is played, is one of the best elements of the film.
%%The following example has been commented out for being Zero Context Examples. Do not uncomment them without expanding them properly first.
%%* "At the Beginning".
* "[[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqMDdcA9C_E Finale]]".
* "If I can learn to do it". The song is hilarious most of the time, and one point, it freezes to show shock when 'Anastasia' gets something right that the other two haven't gone over: "I don't believe we told her that." Funny!
* [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQKZ3-OpoXM Prologue]].