* As odd as it may seem, the last episode of the second series - ''The Chosen One'' - has to go at the top of this list: [[spoiler: Vampires are slain; the ineffectual monster hunter [[TookALevelInBadass becomes a threat]], Vlad accepts his destiny, and Ingrid threatens revenge on all of breather-dom]]. ''Damn'' this show got awesome fast.
* The undiluted awesomeness happened even before ''The Chosen One''. In ''Insomnia'', we got the battle between Vlad and his own personal Grand High Vampire. They use ''sunlight'' as a weapon!
* Ingrid taking control over her reflection and thus gaining control when merged
** It may be easy to say that series two has a ''lot'' of awesome moments.
* In a meta example, the [[http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2011/04_april/21/cbbc.shtml announcement that there was going to be a series three]] and that the majority of the cast and crew would be returning. For fans who had been bitterely disappointed to hear of its cancellation, this was a joint moment of awesome and heartwarming.
* The first time we see Vlad's vampire powers when he goes to rescue Ingrid. Clearly he is not to be messed with now.
* [[spoiler: Evil]] Vlad is just a walking, talking crowning moment of awesome but nothing can compare to him talking [[spoiler: Count Dracula]] into trusting him then [[spoiler: trapping him and torturing him with garlic.]] The whole scene is made by the look on Vlad's face when [[spoiler: his Dad is unchaining him]] and his cheery "See you!"
** His treatment of Ingrid is also impressive - after she spends most of the episode whittling a stake, she charges at him using vampire speed. He [[spoiler: stops the stake with ''one finger'', and then throws her out into the sunlight.]] Really, Vlad must have at least some suppressed anger for the way his family treats him and his friends.
* Vlad's plan to beat [[spoiler: Sethius]]
** What makes this so awesome? ''He planned to be found out and still come out with a win.''
*** And he got slayers and vampires to agree to a truce, which everyone had spent the past three season (seven years!) telling him was impossible
* The Count going full PapaWolf during Vlad's wedding.
** Leading to the Count versus Ramanga in the next episode.
--> '''The Count''': Outnumbered, perhaps... but ''never'' outclassed.
* The entirety of ''Bite Me'' was a massive CMOA for [[spoiler: Renfield]]. All it takes is a little dose of 'Courage' potion for him to run rings around the entire Dracula family, leading to [[spoiler: one of the only cases of TheBadGuyWins]] in the whole series.