* When Shatterstar beat up [[ComicBook/FantasticFour The Thing]]. It may not be on the level of DidYouJustPunchOutCthulhu, but it comes pretty close.
** [[LargeHam "ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!"]]
* When Rictor uses Quicksilver's own Terrigen crystals against him, getting the chance to use his powers for just one moment. Talk about piling on the angst.
* Monet punching [[spoiler:Cortex, an evil dupe of Jamie's, so hard that Jamie Prime can feel it--''80 years into the future''.]]
* The end to issue #206, which [[spoiler:brings the whole team back together in one glorious fight against the MRD/Bolivar Trask.]]
** Not just that [[spoiler: but for the first time in the entire series, ''Madrox's dupes work as one'', when normally, you could almost count on the dupe Jamie producing whilst in a fight being a pacifist, JerkAss, self-loathing or just generally unhelpfull.]]
* ''JoeQuesada'' of all people, got one in RealLife because of the Shatterstar & Rictor relationship. How? Shatterstar's creator, RobLiefeld went on Twitter after the characters kissed, and said "As the guy that created, designed and wrote his first dozen appearances, Shatterstar is not gay. Sorry. Can't wait to someday undo this. Seems totally contrived". Quesada's CMOA came when he responded "If Rob wants to publicly disagree with that, that's his right, and I respect that. But if Rob is intending on flipping what Peter has written, he will have to wait to discuss that with the next Editor-in-Chief."