* The [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3Yaj86m9vM PS4 trailer]] shows a Frost, Nyx, and Ash rescuing a newly awakened Excalibur in an excessively awesome (and entirely possible in-game) display. The high point is [[spoiler: Frost freezing the Grineer leading the capture attempt with a massive ice blast and stepping aside, allowing the Excalibur to slide in and chop him in two with a spin attack.]]
* The gameplay trailer where the first three Warframes and Rhino slaughter their way through a Grineer army.
* The first time you do a charged melee attack on a poor Grineer. It really sets the tone for the game.
* The first time you slide on your knees down a ramp while blowing away multiple enemies. Yeah, it's one of those kinds of games.
* The first time you manage to defeat a Stalker on your own and/or get a blueprint of one of his weapons.
* The 'Operation Slingstone'' event, that tasked the players with destroying massive Grineer warships, was the first one that could actually be lost. The developers later admitted that they expected the players not to completely succeed in it. Instead however the community managed to beat it completely.
* The ''Gradivus Dilemma'' event. It was an unprecedented event where player actions would actually decide which faction would control Mars, tied into in-character roleplaying posts by Alad V and Sargas Ruk, with the result that the event had record participation from players, along with the greatest sense of player participation and enthusiasm.
** Credit should also be given to the players supporting the Grineer. A player hacked four conflict nodes, setting those nodes to Corpus victories; as a result, DE removed those nodes from the event victory tally. The Grineer players still managed to achieve victory even after losing four nodes.
*** The Grineer supporters were apparently so determined that they messed up developer plans for the event, forcing them to make changes mid-way through, three times.
* The PS4 [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-UOTq2nw2k launch trailer]], where Alad V has cut up and auctioned off an Excalibur, and is about to send an unfortunate Mag to the void... then four Tenno show up to [[BigDamnHeroes have words with him]].
** The best part? There is no GameplayAndStorySegregation. Every single action and ability seen in the trailer can be executed in game. Even Rhino going fisticuffs can be done provided you have one of the gauntlet style weapons (Rhino in the trailer moves ''exactly'' as if he had the Obex gauntlets mounted, although they're not shown in the video).