* When thousands of nerdfighters gathered together with Esther to get the Harry Potter Alliance $250,000 to improve literacy.
** Somewhat related to the above when nerdfighters earned enough money with the HPA to get four planes to Haiti after the earthquake: The S.S Harry, S.S. Ron, S.S Hermione, and the S.S DFTBA.
* BARACK OBAMA'S TUMBLR [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bOp0lpXtqN4 REBLOGGED THIS VIDEO.]] NOTHING is more awesome than that.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPlo_T_PZsE&feature=g-subs-u An Evening of Awesome at Carnegie Hall]]!
** John & Hank doing a cover of TheyMightBeGiants's version of Cub's "New York City". John actually has a pretty good voice.
* UsefulNotes/BarackObama telling John's unborn second child to "Not forget to be awesome!" Yes, [[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5p2JRKY2pQ the leader of the free world is a nerdfighter!]]
* Pretty much any and all of their Project for Awesome events. Especially (as of June 2014) the 2013 [=P4A=] where they raised more than $800,000 spread out over 20 charities.
* [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28P0-q6nxCM When they pwned Oprah.]]
* These lines from "Goodbye Brotherhood 2.0"[[labelnote:*]]a duet that the two brothers sang together on December 31, 2007 (the last day of Brotherhood 2.0) to commemorate all of the good times they shared[[/labelnote]]:
-->And though it is true that our project is ending,
-->The rules, it seems, may need some amending.
-->To all of Youtube, we must say,
-->[[spoiler:John and Hank Green are here to stay.]]
* "I Know". It's an [[SugarWiki/AwesomeMusic awesome]] EarWorm with the entirety of the lyrics composed of only '''''ten words'''''.
* When they raised over a million dollars for the Project for Awesome 2014.
* Hank, alongside Bethany Mota and [=GloZell=] Green, got the chance to [[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbR6iQ62v9k interview]] '''the President'''.
* [[http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lht_JH2xi6w John Green recounts his legendary senior prank.]] It involved him and his friends simultaneously setting off $200-300 of fireworks as well as 100 Roman candles. However, that was actually the prank that they set up to fake out the administration. The ''real'' prank was getting a child psychologist to come and give a speech about teenage sexuality. Doesn't sound like much of a prank until [[spoiler:the psychologist starts taking off her clothes, since she's actually a ''stripper''.]]